i feel like my childhood was trolled by whoever created family matters

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
i cant even front. when friday night rolled around durin my childhood i was watchin tgif on abc. family matters nikka! :gladbron: that shyt was my joint. so when nick at nite added it to they line up a few yrs back it had a nikka like :ooh: cuz i hadn't seen it in all those yrs until i finally watched it and realized wtf i was so drawn into. the smiley progression was as follows

:yes:..... :ehh:..... :merchant:...... :rudy:...... :no:..... :scusthov:..... :damn: "how the fukk did i like this bullshyt?!"

that show had to age worse than anything i've ever seen. fresh prince, martin, those shyts are still watchable to this day. but gooooooodDAMN at family matters :what: that shyt came out to be unbearable. they woulda been better off makin it a cartoon. anyone else feel trolled?

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
loved it as a kid, but now as an adult :scusthov:

i'm tellin you breh. i mean i can understand why i liked shyt like power rangers or whatever but family matters literally got me dumbfounded :why: its like they aint even try to make a quality show, they just played on our impressionable youths and our parents let em :damn:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
The show fell the fukk off during the 5th Season when Stefan Urquelle showed up.
They really expected viewers to believe people in the 90's had DBZ hyperbolic time chambers and shyt :smh:

but urkel is smart :skip: nah real shyt i remember watchin some episode where it was some gang nikkas tryna fight until steve and carl stepped in that machine and came out some kung fu masters. costumes and accents and everything :aicmon: