I feel like most Lesbians are pretending.

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
This shyt remind me of the time this lesbian chic was reciting poetry to another nikka wife talking bout she don't wanna share her with shawty's husband. Everybody had the :dwillhuh: the whole recital.

THAT shyt WAS CRAZY :pachaha:

:russ:
I feel bad for them though, for real. Like the actual lesbians really be believing these bytches and falling in love with them. They be really thinking they can offer a straight attention whoring woman something that a man can't. It's fukked up on so many levels.

infamousred

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im sorry but ive never met a true lesbian. im talking about one that wont end up having a diick in her mouth/pu$$ at some point in her life. bi women are very fun tho.:steviej:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Some of you are real heated about this. I don't see the problem, let them women eat....

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
And triple the rate that you get a disease. I bet you kissed those bi-whores in the mouth as they swapped spit and p*ssy juice with a group of 9 other bytches. That shyt is disgusting.

:whoa: I didn't fukk all of them, just a few and it was protected. I just used to get off on getting head while watching them suck on each others juice boxes. When a bi chick is getting head from a girl and a penis is around, she will eventually reach for it and suck it like it's the last swallow of a milkshake. :noah: It did get a lil old tho.