I feel like most Lesbians are pretending.

Binary

Banned
Daps
15531d1349767431-drinking-beer-shower-wtf.gif

I was like :whoa:, bytch killed my vibe. I made him take me home. I'm pretty sure he was deep in the closet.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know a couple of chicks who have been married to men and then all of a sudden they become gay. My one friend even married another woman after her and her husband divorced.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
A lot of these young hoes in Atl are eating p*ssy these days. I was messing wit a bi chick before and all her friends would just be eating each other p*ssys like nothing. She would be like yeah after the party Friday Ashley ate my p*ssy". I'd be like :leon: uhhh ok. But she had like 10 bad friends and they would all be on this shyt but they fukked nikkas too.

Bruh you ain't NEVER lie. The shyt became an epidemic in ATL in 2005, my senior year. When it it seemed like every chick in my damn high school turned gay/bi all a sudden like they all drank the same cursed potion. That shyt use to perplex me how females could hop from carpet munching to dikk and back again like it was NOTHING. later on what I learned, through socializing and talking to certain females is that ALOT of them are confused from being molested/raped as young girls. Man I couldnt TELL you how many females I've met whov'e confided in me that they were molested by their fathers/stepfathers/uncles, its truly saddening and sickening to hear them cry and talk about hw hard it is to trust a man. Alot of them end up messing with the "thug" types of nikkas who just wanna use and abuse them until they just end up getting turned out...

The second type of women I've encountered are females who just think that shyt is cool to go through that "phase". Its Atlanta so Homo activity is considered the norm:facepalm: and most women won't face any type of scrutiny so they just wanna go get their rocks off eating p*ssy and getting dikked down whenever wherever. Its like some Sodom and Gommorah shyt in this city. These are the females who will state OPENLY that theyll mess with females until their ready to "settle down" and find a family...

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anyone who has never dated a bisexual chick should try it for a while and enjoy the ride. If you play the game right, you will have alot of fun and fukk some baaaad bytches on her behalf. Just don't fall for the chick. :whoa:

And triple the rate that you get a disease. I bet you kissed those bi-whores in the mouth as they swapped spit and p*ssy juice with a group of 9 other bytches. That shyt is disgusting.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
There's a clear difference between lesbians and bisexual women. In general lesbians resent bisexual women and I kind of feel them because bisexual chics do lesbians dirty. Most of these bisexual women are just self centered insecure attention whores. We as men have to take responsibility for promoting this trend because It's becoming troublesome(for the black comminity at least) at this point. All this homo shyt on both sides is just waaaaay out of control.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's a clear difference between lesbians and bisexual women. In general lesbians resent bisexual women and I kind of feel them because bisexual chics do lesbians dirty. Most of these bisexual women are just self centered insecure attention whores. We as men have to take responsibility for promoting this trend because It's becoming troublesome(for the black comminity at least) at this point. All this homo shyt on both sides is just waaaaay out of control.

Yeah but how are you a lesbian if you were just sucking dikk last week?

I mean I know there are some true women who just generally love women but these "heart break lesbians" are the worse.

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
funny thing is, the only ones who get played are the true dikes

they be fallin in love with these flighty ass curious hoes. then get upset when that chick is back to liking guys again.

my lil sister experimented in high school :snoop: but the girl she was dating was a true lesbian. when my sis changed her mind the other girl was hella vindictive and on some :to: shyt.

my sister has 4 kids now btw.​

Gravity

Banned
Daps

I mean I know there are some true women who just generally love women but these "heart break lesbians" are the worse.
That's why I said that there's a difference between lesbians and bi sexual women. Lesbians don't suck dikk.

Daps

I'm not a lesbian. I'm saying that me being attracted to women was not a phase.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not a lesbian. I'm saying that me being attracted to women was not a phase.

I wasn't talking to you. I was talking about women who had serious relationships with men I.e marriage, then the relationships end and they are lesbians and deal solely with women. I don't think you can just turn gay because your heart was broken.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
This shyt remind me of the time this lesbian chic was reciting poetry to another nikka wife talking bout she don't wanna share her with shawty's husband. Everybody had the :dwillhuh: the whole recital.

THAT shyt WAS CRAZY :pachaha:

cyence

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More dudes turning homo, more chicks turning dyke, its spreading like wildfire. More people not believing in god than ever before. So much :demonic: