I feel like most Lesbians are pretending.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
You gotta love how acceptable it is for women to be bi- or gay in our society

While if you a nikka and you do something as little as buy your male friend a gift you're called gay or suspect. :heh: Them double standards are :whew:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
These aren't lesbians, and yall late as hell. This been going on for like 10 years ( as far as I know).

It's just that some girls are more open about it. Not all of them are just disliking men at the moment.. And most of them don't like male gays and think that sh1t gross. Some leave it at thinking another woman is pretty, while others eat p*ssy. It's no big deal really..

they still want to be wifed up by a man, and if they like that man enough, they might not even do the trizzy because they can't stand the though of him getting pleasured by another p*ssy.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I don't know why you coming at me here, breh. But I wouldn't talk about ugly - your face is a collection of lumps. Better worry about your own daughter inheriting them genes.:ufdup:

Shhhhh. Be nice.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I understand what you're saying. But what I meant in my OP is that the sheer number of these "lesbians" is completely illogical to me. It's waaay too many of them all of a sudden. Almost like a trend popped off and all the sheep jumped on it :manny:

It goes to what I was saying about societal pressures and norms. @Yuzo Lightheart kinda explained a bit of it. In our culture as Americans and most countries like us are starting to come around to openly embrace homosexuality. Somewhat. It's generally more accepted now. You see a girl say she's bi, it's like so what, as opposed to 20 or 50 years ago where it wasn't really right to flaunt your love of the p*ssy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Girls kissing girls have been promoted for the last 20 years. The thing is it was really only promoted to hoes that we only seen as sex objects. Now the hoes are the rolemodels for the everyday woman. This is why many young women are trying to make you pay for sex now.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Anyone who has never dated a bisexual chick should try it for a while and enjoy the ride. If you play the game right, you will have alot of fun and fukk some baaaad bytches on her behalf. Just don't fall for the chick. :whoa:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
of course they lyin, @Resident Lesbian know she want this dikk :what:

Nah but on some real shyt I've been approached by the feminine and the masculine type of lesbians, that shyt is :leon: :whoa: for the latter.

A nikka comes up to you complimenting your gear or your whip or somethin, you realize he's a she, then she starts kickin game at you. It feels like some twilight zone shyt :dwillhuh: "Is this bytch... tryin to holla at me??? :weirdo:"

Last edited by a moderator:

Binary

Banned
Daps
I don't know man, my old FWB asked me to finger his a$$hole, apparently he turned bi during my absence :'(((

I left after he asked me that lool.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I don't know man, my old FWB asked me to finger his a$$hole, apparently he turned bi during my absence :'(((

I left after he asked me that lool.

15531d1349767431-drinking-beer-shower-wtf.gif