I feel like most Lesbians are pretending.

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
:whoa: Now don't get the wrong idea - I know for a fact that there are real lesbians out there who are genuinely only attracted to women. However, why does it seem like every fukking broad in her late teens/20's is "bi" all of a sudden? :comeon: Like really? What happens once they hit 28/29? All that shyt suddenly goes out the window and they were just "experimenting". Now correct me if I'm wrong here, but if I met a dude that told me he was just "experimenting" with some gay shyt he would be a fakkit for the rest of his existence in my book. I don't care if son produced 75 kids - still homo. :shaq2: This seems to be an epidemic with Puerto Rican and Dominican chicks especially, which is crazy to me because most of their families are extremely religious. Look up a random Spanish broad name on facebook, make sure she's at least 20, and look at her pics. Chances are it goes something like this:

2009: Pictures with like 15 different boyfriends throughout the year. :comeon:
2010: Pictures with one boyfriend and multiple ultrasound scans. :comeon:
2011: Baby is born, dude is gone, bunch of baby pictures with some club shyts thrown in there. :shaq2:
2012: Single and loving it, I love my girls, all men are the same :shaq2:
2013: Looking :flabbynsick:, wearing rainbow belts, and hugged up with some chocha-eater - "wifey":what:
So what's this shyt all about ladies, I though being gay was not a choice?

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
@Resident Lesbian crush this thread between your thigh meats

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
question for fags both male and female.....how does it feel to know you are condemned to the hell fire?

There is still hope though.

To answers OP's question most only gay woman I know personally turned gay after her husband cheated on her....suspicious isn't it?

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
I know a chick who messed with male and females...I even smashed when she was was in her D phase (she still is now i think). Muhfukkas are confused sometimes..

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
What I'm starting to see more women being Bi curious. Everyday I got a homeboy telling me about how he set up 2 chicks and they eating each other out or how they happen up on people that's doing this. And the killing part is that these chicks are not ugly at all. It's like 2013 has started the "Curious Movement" for women.

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
I know a chick who messed with male and females...I even smashed when she was was in her D phase (she still is now i think). Muhfukkas are confused sometimes..

We all know that chick, breh. That's why I made the thread. Honestly, that shyt seems kind of unfair towards actual lesbians who fall for these broads only to be fukked over for some dude a year later once they're done experimenting. :manny:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
We all know that chick, breh. That's why I made the thread. Honestly, that shyt seems kind of unfair towards actual lesbians who fall for these broads only to be fukked over for some dude a year later once they're done experimenting. :manny:

imma keep it funky...I think she had a bad relationship or was bored with nikkas...that shyt was lame though hearing her talk about her wifey

i'm like :usure:, you'll be on this dikk soon enough...

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
What I'm starting to see more women being Bi curious. Everyday I got a homeboy telling me about how he set up 2 chicks and they eating each other out or how they happen up on people that's doing this. And the killing part is that these chicks are not ugly at all. It's like 2013 has started the "Curious Movement" for women.

I don't know where you live but here in Philly every club you walk through you are much more likely to have chicks tell you they're bi and start making out with one of their girls than you are to find girls that'll tell you they're straight. I think they think that shyt is sexy to men or something. Personally I could care less either way. You either eat p*ssy or you're an attention whore. :manny:

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
question for fags both male and female.....how does it feel to know you are condemned to the hell fire?

There is still hope though.

To answers OP's question most only gay woman I know personally turned gay after her husband cheated on her....suspicious isn't it?

Yup, that shyt is almost like clockwork.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I don't know where you live but here in Philly every club you walk through you are much more likely to have chicks tell you they're bi and start making out with one of their girls than you are to find girls that'll tell you they're straight. I think they think that shyt is sexy to men or something. Personally I could care less either way. You either eat p*ssy or you're an attention whore. :manny:
I'm seeing it undercover here. Maybe it's because of the circles I'm in but some of the chicks that have confided in me have told me that they have had an experience or 2 with another female. I don't care, you do what you want to do. But maybe some more of the brehs in Birmingham can chime in on this. :cheers:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Many lesbians come from a hurt place and turn their back on men because they have been dogged out by a man or have had a shytty relationship with their father. Yeah there are females that are full fledges lesbians, but some females be on some other shyt.

I've spoke on the whole female (soccer, basketball, softball,) athlete/lesbian dynamic before. But its crazy to see straight girls get turned out into lesbians after bein on sports teams. I've seen it time n time again.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
You're assuming that sexuality is as simple as that. There are some women who have tried women because they're tired of men or whatever. Those are the stupid and immature ones. But most if not all of them genuinely like women.

Personally, I'm under the belief that once you cross the line into bisexuality after you've discovered yourself, there's no real turning back. Girls telling me "I used to be bi" always gets the :comeon: :usure: faces from me.

Over time people could truly develop feelings, both sexual and romantic, for people of the same sex, no matter what they did early on in their lives.