I feel left behind because I have refused to become an Apple sheep.

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
yeah but samsung is anti-consumer with their locked bootloader policy on snapdragon devices.
Ya gotta root it but no company is more anti-consumer than Apple their business practices are awful

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Ya gotta root it but no company is more anti-consumer than Apple their business practices are awful

you need a unlocked bootloader to root a device and yes Apple is way more anti-consumer than their competitors.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
the problems is WINDOWS. The hardware can be as ill as it wants to be but windows is a strong limitation.
I've been using linux for years and i've had a windows desktop for a little over a year now and right now my desktop has 24 days uptime of vigorous use. I don't think i've even experienced a single crash on this windows 10 pro since I bought it.. Windows has come a long way in stability at least when all the drivers for hardware are written well. :ehh:

Im curious to know if the windows experience is different on Microsoft hardware? Becuz I think thats 1 thing about apple. No other company has mac os. Its like their os and their hardware are perfect for each other.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Im curious to know if the windows experience is different on Microsoft hardware? Becuz I think thats 1 thing about apple. No other company has mac os. Its like their os and their hardware are perfect for each other.

If by Microsoft hardware, you mean laptops 7 desktops sold on the Microsoft store then I guess they'd be tested by microsoft themselves to ensure it meets their standards leading to a more stable experience. Apple designs their hardware and pays other companies to build it to spec. The closest microsoft experience to that is their surface tablets.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
airdrop is proprietary and only works with ios devices. bluetooth is an open protocol which allows me to share files from my android devices to my thinkpad or bluetooth adapter connected to any PC/laptop.
I know.

That’s how iOS users do it anyway, our PCs most time’s are Mac and they’re trying to homogenise the experience so AirDrop is the only solution and TBH more straight forward most times.

It’s just the way it is.

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
Linus showing Dell some love

I really do like mine. Hopefully I don't have to send it back. The left speaker wasn't working so I had to reinstall audio drivers. It really is nice looking tho.

Daps
Reppin
My Set
It ain't brainwashing. Some people (like myself) just enjoy Apple products better. Why is that so hard to understand?

Nah apple ppl be talking all kinds of shyt. You may might not be a headass about owning an iphone however I hear the trash talk everyday. Especially from kids and teens who only know apple. Mfs who first phone was the iphone 4 n shyt.

I dont have a problem with apple but apple gang is ruthless with the peer pressure. To the point I think some of em are plants.

Daps
Reppin
My Set
I'm feeling peer pressure from everyone around me. I want to facetime and have animated emojis of myself.

I copped a a Dell for 3k and feel disappointed that I just didn't get a macbook like everyone else I know:mjcry:

Apple is brainwashing all of us huh?

You dont need iphone to do any of that shyt just use Duo, also FBM app video call is smooth and has all that pizza face teddy bear faced bullshyt on it too. The only reason I could see someone coping an iphone for is the camera. At least that's the only reason I'd get one. However having a dope camera isnt a good enough pro to outweigh iphones cons.

Daps
Reppin
My Set
I'm feeling peer pressure from everyone around me. I want to facetime and have animated emojis of myself.

I copped a a Dell for 3k and feel disappointed that I just didn't get a macbook like everyone else I know:mjcry:

Apple is brainwashing all of us huh?

Hold up I just read the rest of that. Breh you got a Dell for 3k :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
My Set
I feel the same pressure but I won't let them get to me. Until these clowns can tell me why they want a new iPhone every year besides a .00000002 increase in camera megapixels, I don't want to hear it. nikkas can't tell me what a cpu does, RAM, nothing about storage, screen resolution or nothing else but just know they gotta have the new iPhone...

They should change the name to iClout.

• Dap
Reactions: B86

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
You bought the 17in?
Yep. With touch 4k. Haven't really did much with it, but I already wish I woulda got at least 32gb of ram. May upgrade myself with the 64gb just off gp.

Hold up I just read the rest of that. Breh you got a Dell for 3k :mjlol:
It woulda been like 2600 w/o extended warranty. Its gigabyte laptops out there thats thats more expensive. At least my xps look expensive