I feel left behind because I have refused to become an Apple sheep.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
I’ll give you two. Havin the RAM n SSD soldered on, so when you wanna upgrade or replace shyt that fails apple can tell you to get fukked if you aint got apple care:smile:

the argument i hear is to keep shyt thin n light for the macbooks. Cool. So why the SSD soldered on my mac mini?:no:

I agree.

Mofongo

Pro
Daps
Anyone has an Apple Watch?.
Contemplating becuz it’s on sale solely GPS for 165$, selling point is the Apple Pay. Anyone recommended?.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Anyone has an Apple Watch?.
Contemplating becuz it’s on sale solely GPS for 165$, selling point is the Apple Pay. Anyone recommended?.

I have one. I'd recommend one. But it depends on which version you're getting. I wouldn't recommend anything below a 5 at this point. I'm all about longevity. The older your device, the less years it gets supported.

I use mine to track my fitness. Closing my rings in the fitness app is something that I've become addicted to trying to do. Not having to take my phone out of my pocket to respond to notifications is cool as well. It's pretty much like a mini phone on your wrist. You can live without it, but if you got the money to spend, why not?

FappleMeOff

All Star
Daps
Apples ecosystem is the selling point for a lot of people. Once you’re sucked into that (like getting an iPhone or iPad) it’s basically a wrap for a lotta people.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Why do people covet apple products so much why does OP need to feel like he has to be one of the cool kids...:What: how old is the OP???:mjlol: you a grown ass man get what you can afford...