I feel left behind because I have refused to become an Apple sheep.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
What makes their ecosystem incredible? What products do you have that you feel like the Apple ecosystem is better?
Im a simple man. I just got a oneplus 6t and dell xps.

That airdrop is dope. That imessage while u on the MacBook is dope. And it seems smooth.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Im a simple man. I just got a oneplus 6t and dell xps.

That airdrop is dope. That imessage while u on the MacBook is dope. And it seems smooth.
Oh ok. I don't know much about the oneplus to comment. Is that from Google? I heard about the airdrop thing and I feel that's not really something I want. Can't imagine children receiving random messages from creepy old men lurking nearby cuz Apple felt like that was a cool feature to have on their phones. I know there's google duo or something like that which is similar to facetime but not as known since most people you hear talk about iphones facetime. Far as the emoji thing you mentioned, Samsung has it but not sure if google does. Most of the stuff iphones can do, my phone can do as well. I think only airdrop is different but there could be other stuff as well.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Just realized I've been avoiding Apple products since 1997. :wow:

i've avoided since the same... all for personal reasons..

my kids have ipads and their storage is full every other day and i have no idea how to copy shyt off... I dont want to install itunes. I want to plug and play and copy and you cant

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
i was an apple supporter back in the day but i switched to androids. i never went back.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
i've avoided since the same... all for personal reasons..

my kids have ipads and their storage is full every other day and i have no idea how to copy shyt off... I dont want to install itunes. I want to plug and play and copy and you cant

In '97 I was only 10 in a Windows household. Back then it was because I wasn't willing to learn another system so I was always :martin: whenever I saw those fukk ass macintosh systems at school. Coming up I realized Apple puts their customers in a box. You want to do something you gotta do it their way. I prefer devices that don't chain me when I think outside the box. :yeshrug:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
In '97 I was only 10 in a Windows household. Back then it was because I wasn't willing to learn another system so I was always :martin: whenever I saw those fukk ass macintosh systems at school. Coming up I realized Apple puts their customers in a box. You want to do something you gotta do it their way. I prefer devices that don't chain me when I think outside the box. :yeshrug:

mine is from a different perspective.. Im an engineer and a designer. back in 96 (i was 23) when i started getting with napster and etc, i used to stream to other PCs in my house... I was looking into making a "walkman" for mp3s..
fast forward to summer 97/spring 98 ... i know it was warm .... im at this trade show just talking it up with one of the companies.... the guy was like... you got a product in you , i feel it....
2000 the ipod drops and im like WTF...so for those reasons i avoid all things apple for me personally.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm feeling peer pressure from everyone around me. I want to facetime and have animated emojis of myself.

I copped a a Dell for 3k and feel disappointed that I just didn't get a macbook like everyone else I know:mjcry:

Apple is brainwashing all of us huh?
use macbook pros and android phones... it's really not that hard. get the best products for what you want to use them phone. Apple phones are limited but their computers are the most reliable. you don't need to be a slave to brands just a discerning customer.

:russell:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
the problems is WINDOWS. The hardware can be as ill as it wants to be but windows is a strong limitation.

I've been using linux for years and i've had a windows desktop for a little over a year now and right now my desktop has 24 days uptime of vigorous use. I don't think i've even experienced a single crash on this windows 10 pro since I bought it.. Windows has come a long way in stability at least when all the drivers for hardware are written well. :ehh: