I don't understand why y'all on Black Panther's nuts so hard

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
He's alright, I didn't see the bad ass you guys hyped him up to be.... shyt y'all acting like Blade doesn't fukking exist.
he doesn't fukking exist :francis:

i mean he should.. wesley is still alive, marvel i believe owns him, and everyone loved the first 2... i don't see why they don't get him involved

but all we got right now is war machine, falcon and black panther

only one of these is a king of an african country with money, power, technology, resources and elite hand to hand combat... who the fukk else should we be riding for?

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
he doesn't fukking exist :francis:

i mean he should.. wesley is still alive, marvel i believe owns him, and everyone loved the first 2... i don't see why they don't get him involved

but all we got right now is war machine, falcon and black panther

only one of these is a king of an african country with money, power, technology, resources and elite hand to hand combat... who the fukk else should we be riding for?
The concept of vampires might be too self contained for the MCU :leon:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
The concept of vampires might be too self contained for the MCU :leon:
bring him in with spidey to fight morbius... they about to introduce this magic shyt with dr. strange.. it'll only get weirder from there..

or fukk it, give him his own movies or show... fukk the universe... i just want blade back

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
A lot of people aren't comic book readers, so they don't even really know the character. They're just excited that he was in the movie and was an African king. That's where all of this recent fandom coming from. But he was the FIRST black superhero, and even preceded the Black Panther Party.

As a comic book character, I feel like he's been just "OK". I like him when he plays off of someone, but have not been enjoying the solo series. I did feel like Shuri added some life to the book. I love his beef recent with Namor. Hell, in the last decade he was stripped of his title, and powers, went to live in the hood to take over for Daredevil for a while, lost his wife, and was mollywhopped by Doom.

There are plenty of other strong black superheroes out there, so I don't think that you HAVE to like BP.