I Don’t Like Having White Neighbors

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m going to say this a lot of black people get money and move in white neighborhoods instead of building up their own but I prefer to live around black people. I’m going to share a story. When I was in my early 20s me and my girl at the time was visiting my parents. Her neighbor was a white couple they had a daughter who was also around my age. My girl at the time and I had a disagreement we was outside disagreeing next thing I know 3 or 4 police cars pulls up in my parents yard saying they received a call about a domestic disturbance. Long story short the white dude called the cops talking about his daughter didn’t feel safe because my ex and I was arguing. The police kept asking my ex do she want to press charges. She was like “No I didn’t even call you”:mjtf:. My parents come outside like some get out my yard. Point is I don’t like living near white people till today.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’m going to say this a lot of black people get money and move in white neighborhoods instead of building up their own but I prefer to live around black people. I’m going to share a story. When I was in my early 20s me and my girl at the time was visiting my parents. Her neighbor was a white couple they had a daughter who was also around my age. My girl at the time and I had a disagreement we was outside disagreeing next thing I know 3 or 4 police cars pulls up in my parents yard saying they received a call about a domestic disturbance. Long story short the white dude called the cops talking about his daughter didn’t feel safe because my ex and I was arguing. The police kept asking my ex do she want to press charges. She was like “No I didn’t even call you”:mjtf:. My parents come outside like some get out my yard. Point is I don’t like living near white people till today.
I'm black and I'd call the cops on you too. :yeshrug:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I'm black and I'd call the cops on you too. :yeshrug:

B1TCH ass N1GGA

Keep it up...
guard-help.gif

King Poetic

No Mercy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Being :flabbynsick: And growing up in the hood and still in the hood in a decent area , i remember the times where we had community watch, rather 2 family homes or single parent homes the families in the area would police each other kids, our parents and grandparents would call police on crime on the streets and in the area and them nikkas would pack up and move.. we had our own small hood stores, hardware shops, cleaners, mechanics, etc etc

But since the 90s black people have become runners in the black neighborhoods to white neighborhoods instead of fighting for the community as one and getting rid of the trash..

The black community is no more, it’s just black neighborhoods that eventually will become other people communities or even new white/foreign businesses housing and office buildings ..

I see it first hand here in Inglewood

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Arguing outside is never the move. People assume domestic abuse as well. I live in a black neighborhood, but these older women will call the cops about something quick

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
I've had the worst experience living among indian neighbors. You couldn't even watch the TV in the afternoon without them flipping out cause they worked from home. I got cops knocking on my door 5 times in a space of 6 months and they would ALWAYS stalk me. To this day I still believe they were convinced I was a drug dealer or some criminal trying to lay low.

I seriously hope I never live next to an Indian again in my life.

But my situation was apartment life in the city, not a real house in a surburban neighborhood .

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline

Argue with your girl in the driveway brehs