not if he looked like

Ben-Wallace-Biography.jpg

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
I wish players were more candid with their opinions on the games/owners/trade situations etc but I know it won't happen due to the image that they, the league and their sponsors are trying to keep up. Kobe doesn't play on my team but I respect him for actually being real.

He's still a rapist though :lolbron:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Bron was almost there when he shytted on millions of people after he lost in the Finals last year.

That was the time to turn full heel...but he apologized the next day

:smh:

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
And that's why Bean is my nikka! He don't give a fukk about what nobody thinks about him, he only wants to win and nothing else matters.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
“I don’t give a fukk what you say,” Bryant told Yahoo! Sports late Friday. “If I go out there and miss game winners, and people say, 'Kobe choked, or Kobe is seven for whatever in pressure situations.' Well, fukk you. :pacspit:

Kobe Bryant embraces moment, saves Lakers' season with Game 3 win over Thunder - Yahoo! Sports

Full quote.

“I don’t give a [expletive] what you say,” Bryant told Yahoo! Sports late Friday. “If I go out there and miss game winners, and people say, 'Kobe choked, or Kobe is seven for whatever in pressure situations.' Well, [expletive] you.

“Because I don’t play for your [expletive] approval. I play for my own love and enjoyment of the game. And to win. That’s what I play for. Most of the time, when guys feel the pressure, they’re worried about what people might say about them. I don’t have that fear, and it enables me to forget bad plays and to take shots and play my game."

My nikka bean on that:pacspit: