I don't get how some of you NY nikkas are socially awkward/can't get p*ssy

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Never been to NY, but one of my best friends goes to grad school at NYU and he tells me that there are plenty people up there swinging -- and subsequently eating -- above their weight class. It doesn't happen all the time, but it happens enough to where a meh-looking individual doesn't have to be discouraged.

I'm assuming its because of a strong mouthpiece.

Gee Mello

Pro
Daps
Any chick visiting a town she doesnt live in is more likely to be down to do dirt because they dont live there and dont have to deal with being judged.

Take this chick ive been fukking for example. She lives in Connecticut but is in Atlanta almost half the year. We've been to talking about going to a swingers cclub and she keeps harassing me about going but she dont wanna go in CT or in ATL because she practically lives in these two places. THus why she wants me to take her to the one i went to in New Orleans

These are facts, The #WhatHappensThereStaysThere mantra definitely applies. I've benefited off the tourists ambitions myself to speak on it.

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
Never been to NY, but one of my best friends goes to grad school at NYU and he tells me that there are plenty people up there swinging -- and subsequently eating -- above their weight class. It doesn't happen all the time, but it happens enough to where a meh-looking individual doesn't have to be discouraged.

I'm assuming its because of a strong mouthpiece.
Word? There must be two new yorks:jbhmm:

Some say ny is easy, some say ny is cutthroat. Who am i to believe:hula: maybe it's hard for ppl from nyc:lolbron:

Piri Tomas

All Star
Daps
NYC dating for men is fairly easy. Mind you, I never did the online thing, I'm an old head and have been married for 6 years, so maybe something has changed since. Everyone has a lot of options if they're reasonably attractive, gainfully employed, know how to sustain a conversation. The problem is precisely this--options. Good luck finding the right one to be monogamous with. Women and men here are equally disinterested in commitment. It's all about making money and keeping options open on both sides. Dating/smashing is more fun/easier here in NYC (never-ending choices) but it's easier to find a real relationship elsewhere I would think.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
These are facts, The #WhatHappensThereStaysThere mantra definitely applies. I've benefited off the tourists ambitions myself to speak on it.

Oh yeah!

Whenever I see a woman's Tinder profile (or Craigslist ad when it was still on) say that they are in town for a few days and looking to meet someone to hang out with I immediately jump on that shyt like white on rice.

And by that I'm not saying for you to just show up with your dikk out saying "hey let's fukk". But if you hang out with her and she's feeling you you have a better shot at it than you normally would for the same chick

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
Not to condone bed bucking by any means, but there's a reason a lot of black men are single or date out. Many of our women - especially the young ones - have warped mentalities that've narrowed their vision of what's appealing to just a select number of brothers, while the rest of the black men who are simply regular encounter difficulty because they don't possess the criteria for what they find attractive (swag, attitude, etc.). :francis:

PRECISELY SPOT-fukkING-ON!!!!
That was my assesment back when I lived in BX/NY growing up.
Females there are fukked in the head...no choice but to date out and/or leave.
I did both.
*Profit*

(Dapped and Repped)