I don't get how some of you NY nikkas are socially awkward/can't get p*ssy

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
I was literally reading OPs posts in another thread about Brother Polight, he randomly started talking about New York...nikka are you a Newyorkologist? Off our dikks sir.

nikkas don’t get p*ssy in NYC for the same reasons they don’t get p*ssy anywhere else. They’re low value, unattractive and don’t talk to enough women. NY is not some magic wonderland :deadmanny:

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
I was literally reading OPs posts in another thread about Brother Polight, he randomly started talking about New York...nikka are you a Newyorkologist? Off our dikks sir.

nikkas don’t get p*ssy in NYC for the same reasons they don’t get p*ssy anywhere else. They’re low value, unattractive and don’t talk to enough women. NY is not some magic wonderland :deadmanny:
Can't lie i lol'ed at tht newyorkologist comment

But was what i said in tht thread false tho?:leostare:

Edit: bum ass nikkas get p*ssy too. They make an effort instead of complaining on tha coli.

If a dude can't get women in a highly populated city they have to be lame as fukk especially if they're the type of dude that likes a diverse range of women and not just one race or one type.
my point exactly

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
at the very top it's the meanest competition there is

this is the supermodel capital the financial nexus the fashion mecca

to get the topshelf here it takes a lot

the definition of fly is different here

as i have said nyc is an education

you get your masters then you go on tour & eat ot

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I live in NYC and I'm #uglygang and I'm on a fixed income, so that's two strikes against me. I'm not eating at all.

I honestly I think it would be easier to eat in a small town rather than a major city cause looks and income don't matter as much, I would imagine just being in shape would be an major advantage in a small town where's being in shape isn't good enough in NYC.

If you're average or worst, it's hard to eat in NYC IMO.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
I'm speaking on tha first text i bolded. I just find it funny how some of tha loudest voices on here bigging up nyc ain't even in tha field to enjoy what a world class city like nyc has to offer:russ:

Tha 2nd text i bolded is What really confuses me. You'd think an environment like nyc would be conducive to sharpening ya iron, making you socially sharp, yet some of these nikkas still find ways to be recluses:lolbron:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: at that last statement. Let these coli queens tell it(@Nicole0416), they don't fukk wit bammas:myman:

That's the problem actually. Most of us are socially sharp and know how to talk to women. When you live in NYC you have go out of your way to NOT interact with people. The women here have heard every line in the book. As soon as she LOOKS of age, there are hundreds of guys approaching her every year.

There's nothing you can say to a NYC woman that she hasn't heard before. That's why that AlphaMaleStrategies guy himself says that "she either wants you or not".
You don't have to be the best looking. Just be better than her options (you'll have to guess). Even the socially awkward guys get laid.... if they are attractive enough.

Any guy's best bet in NY is to just play the numbers game. Come up with a pre-written script and just approach women with it.
But the problem with that is the time and effort isn't worth the quality of the women you may get. That's why some guys here simply just don't get laid.

Also any good looking guy from any state will get laid here no matter his financial status.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Something about the city makes everything harder :yeshrug:

Not even just chicks from NY, even chicks from outside NY who move to/visit NY are more difficult to pull

European women are way more down in Europe than European women in NY

Southern women are way easier to pull in the south than the ones who moved to NY

Same for west chicks and even NYC ones

When I lived in NY I got no play. Didn't really try but still. Never have I pulled a chick in Washington Heights.

Yet in Miami I had some heights chick practically begging for the dikk

Moved out west and the last chick I smashed was from the heights

OP have you ever gotten p*ssy IN NYC? :jbhmm:

Or just making random assumptions based on population?

There's a reason they say if u can make it there u can make it anywhere

nyc

if you can get puzzy here

you can get puzzy anywhere

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
But was what i said in tht thread false tho?:leostare:
About how nyc nikkas are used to talking shyt about fukking kids? Yeah nikka it’s false :dead: most nyc nikkas don’t talk like a DMX or biggie line from the 90s, actually come out here and get off the internet :heh:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I'm just wondering why you're so pressed to put a 'lowly bamma nikka like myself' in his place:sas2:

A lion doesn't meddle in tha business of ants:sas2:
Because that's how we do. Of course, you wouldn't understand. I'm a ryder regardless in loyalty to my town. You're not just gonna talk shyt about the guys and think we just gonna sit back, let that shyt rock.

"A lion doesn't meddle in tha business of ants" huh? I know.. a lion crushes them. so what's your point?

Black Steph Curry

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
at the very top it's the meanest competition there is

this is the supermodel capital the financial nexus the fashion mecca

to get the topshelf here it takes a lot

the definition of fly is different here

as i have said nyc is an education

you get your masters then you go on tour & eat ot

So basically what you're saying is there's no excuse 4 a ny nikka not to be laced wit game rite?

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
So basically what you're saying is there's no excuse 4 a ny nikka not to be laced wit game rite?
it's actually an explanation as to why many aren't

only 1% won't fold

the cats who can't eat here can go ot & find something easy

the pace is breakneck here like nowhere else

BezO

Highbrow
Daps
Reppin
NYC -> DC
Hilarious! Non-NYers love NY more than we do. And it's OK, you don't have to lash out like little boys that don't know how to express their interest in little girls.

Mods, can we get a NY sub-forum for the daily NY love? Folks need a comfortable place to talk about their favorite city.

Black Steph Curry

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
Something about the city makes everything harder :yeshrug:

Not even just chicks from NY, even chicks from outside NY who move to/visit NY are more difficult to pull

European women are way more down in Europe than European women in NY

Southern women are way easier to pull in the south than the ones who moved to NY

Same for west chicks and even NYC ones

When I lived in NY I got no play. Didn't really try but still. Never have I pulled a chick in Washington Heights.

Yet in Miami I had some heights chick practically begging for the dikk

Moved out west and the last chick I smashed was from the heights

OP have you ever gotten p*ssy IN NYC? :jbhmm:

Or just making random assumptions based on population?

There's a reason they say if u can make it there u can make it anywhere
thts just tha nature of transplants in general tho. Upwardly mobile transient populations are always gon be on another level tho. Same goes for la transplants, Miami transplants, atl transplants houston transplants etc. In those other areas u had tha advantage of being from somewhere else, u wasn't no local joker.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Something about the city man. Even the out of towners are easy in NY
Any chick visiting a town she doesnt live in is more likely to be down to do dirt because they dont live there and dont have to deal with being judged.

Take this chick ive been fukking for example. She lives in Connecticut but is in Atlanta almost half the year. We've been to talking about going to a swingers cclub and she keeps harassing me about going but she dont wanna go in CT or in ATL because she practically lives in these two places. THus why she wants me to take her to the one i went to in New Orleans