I don't get how some of you NY nikkas are socially awkward/can't get p*ssy

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Living inthe big city is an advantage online & dating apps, so many options & many ppl will view your profile.

In big cities, social settings in bars,clubs etc competition is serious, mostly the top cats will pull.

If you are an average cat, the best place is where there is less competition in a small town

Gee Mello

Pro
Daps
That's easier said than done.
Of course...that's true, for me, I just got hip on who to approach and when. I've found success however rejection is apart of the growth, question is will you learn from said rejection? This life is short, we're already in April. A couple of women declining your advance isn't representative of the hundreds out here single.

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
How you going to ask how if it happens everyday since the past few decades?

New York dudes fukk bytches everywhere which is why the dudes stay jealous lol!
I think that's kinda lame having to fly out just to get hoes off tha novelty of being from ny. Like white boys taking trips to Thailand just to get p*ssy just off tha strength of being white. Where's ya game at?

And yes. Certain new York nikkas can pull everywhere. Certain nikkas everywhere can pull ny hoes too:sas1: look at tht alpha male strategies nikka. Son is an Alabama nikka like me. Gettin it in New York.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
I think that's kinda lame having to fly out just to get hoes off tha novelty of being from ny. Like white boys taking trips to Thailand just to get p*ssy just off tha strength of being white. Where's ya game at?

And yes. Certain new York nikkas can pull everywhere. Certain nikkas everywhere can pull ny hoes too:sas1: look at tht alpha male strategies nikka. Son is an Alabama nikka like me. Gettin it in New York.
Facts bro it all depends on the nikka. If you ain’t game then like Alpha Male Strategies day focus on your purpose to boost ya confidence and then get bytches.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I live in tha fukkin boonies of Alabama. If i throw a football I'll be lucky to get some livestock in my circle.

Livestock in yourrrr... circle??? :dame:you're a country dude that fuks with cows huh?

Always with these NY hate threads. what? you get bored with cow tipping or whatever the fuk that you like to do in the boonies.

NYC men collectively have more going on that any of your country crooner azz towns. NY men are on a whole other level that you could ever reach.. jealousy breeds contempt which is the reason why your on one with us new Yorkers all the time. and why are you so worried about what another man is doing with is d---k?? This d--- watching shyt is just weird. Pause with all that.

As far as country dudes pulling women.. don't know what types of women that you attract, but I know that I've been in Va for like 4 yrs now, I have never dated anyone from this state (by choice). My friends that are girls all say the same thing - yall talk too slow (hence yall think to slow), don't know how to dress, act goofy- say goofy shyt that you think is impressive, - when it just comes off as doing too much (Like this thread), your mind set when it comes to dating concepts is stuck in neutral. (Not dissing anyone from the country as a whole, that's just a broad perspective from our experiences). NY dudes have a certain flyness and confidence that can't be compared; real thorough and not about the bullshyt. In the hierarchy list of where the most thoro men are its 1. New York 2. Maryland (DC area included). 3. Chicago. yall bamas don't even make the list. case closed.

Last edited:

Black Steph Curry

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
Livestock in yourrrr... circle??? :dame:you're a country dude that fuks with cows huh?

Always with these NY hate threads. what? you get bored with cow tipping or whatever the fuk that you like to do in the boonies.

NYC men collectively have more going on that any of your country crooner azz towns. NY men are on a whole other level that you could ever reach.. jealousy breeds contempt which is the reason why your on one with us new Yorkers all the time. and why are you so worried about what another man is doing with is d---k?? This d--- watching shyt is just weird. Pause with all that.

As far as country dudes pulling women.. don't know what types of women that you attract, but I know that I've been in Va for like 4 yrs now, I have never dated anyone from this state (by choice). My friends that are girls all say the same thing - yall talk too slow (hence yall think to slow), don't know how to dress, act goofy- say goofy shyt that you think is impressive, - when it just comes off as doing too much (Like this thread), your mind set when it comes to dating concepts is stuck in neutral. (Not dissing anyone from the country as a whole, that's just a broad perspective from our experiences). NY dudes have a certain flyness and confidence that can't be compared; real thorough and not about the bullshyt. In the hierarchy list of where the most thoro men are its 1. New York 2. Maryland (DC area included). 3. Chicago. yall bamas don't even make the list. case closed.
tenor.gif

Ok:heh:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

giphy.gif

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
I don't know if you're trying to say NY dudes don't get p*ssy in general or if you're speaking about just the ones that don't get p*ssy?

NY is weird though. You would think there are a bunch of hot single people everywhere. Everyone who is attractive is taken.
The only way you'll get them to cheat is if you're way better looking than their man..... Or if you flash A LOT of money.

But looks are the number one thing here.
You can't rely on dressing nice because most of us can dress.
You can't rely on just getting money because you'll be too busy to date anyway.
You can't rely on spitting game because most us have been hollerin at women around the city since we were allowed to go to the store by ourselves.

Looks really are the most consistent way of getting laid here. I had a friend from Florida who visits sometimes and he always has girls lined up here.
He has the swag of a middle aged Chinese dad and has zero game. All he has is looks.
He literally comes here, talks shyt about NY, gets laid, and then leaves.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
That's it..?? but you had so much to say going in tho... talking all that shyt about ny. Then you respond with a gif of the bammiest of the bammiest along with a smiley pic of the softest dude in the game.. proving my point. But NY dudes are corny tho???? yeah ok. eat that.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Something about the city makes everything harder :yeshrug:

Not even just chicks from NY, even chicks from outside NY who move to/visit NY are more difficult to pull

European women are way more down in Europe than European women in NY

Southern women are way easier to pull in the south than the ones who moved to NY

Same for west chicks and even NYC ones

When I lived in NY I got no play. Didn't really try but still. Never have I pulled a chick in Washington Heights.

Yet in Miami I had some heights chick practically begging for the dikk

Moved out west and the last chick I smashed was from the heights

OP have you ever gotten p*ssy IN NYC? :jbhmm:

Or just making random assumptions based on population?

There's a reason they say if u can make it there u can make it anywhere

Black Steph Curry

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
I don't know if you're trying to say NY dudes don't get p*ssy in general or if you're speaking about just the ones that don't get p*ssy?

NY is weird though. You would think there are a bunch of hot single people everywhere. Everyone who is attractive is taken.
The only way you'll get them to cheat is if you're way better looking than their man..... Or if you flash A LOT of money.

But looks are the number one thing here.
You can't rely on dressing nice because most of us can dress.
You can't rely on just getting money because you'll be too busy to date anyway.
You can't rely on spitting game because most us have been hollerin at women around the city since we were allowed to go to the store by ourselves.

Looks really are the most consistent way of getting laid here. I had a friend from Florida who visits sometimes and he always has girls lined up here.
He has the swag of a middle aged Chinese dad and has zero game. All he has is looks.
He literally comes here, talks shyt about NY, gets laid, and then leaves.
I'm speaking on tha first text i bolded. I just find it funny how some of tha loudest voices on here bigging up nyc ain't even in tha field to enjoy what a world class city like nyc has to offer:russ:

Tha 2nd text i bolded is What really confuses me. You'd think an environment like nyc would be conducive to sharpening ya iron, making you socially sharp, yet some of these nikkas still find ways to be recluses:lolbron:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: at that last statement. Let these coli queens tell it(@Nicole0416), they don't fukk wit bammas:myman:

Black Steph Curry

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
That's it..?? but you had so much to say going in tho... talking all that shyt about ny. Then you respond with a gif of the bammiest of the bammiest along with a smiley pic of the softest dude in the game.. proving my point. But NY dudes are corny tho???? yeah ok. eat that.
I'm just wondering why you're so pressed to put a 'lowly bamma nikka like myself' in his place:sas2:

A lion doesn't meddle in tha business of ants:sas2: