I dont even kno whos ugly and whos not anymore bruh... Emergency #UglyTeam Meeting

Daps
Hey this shyt is real....nikkas is really ugly out here....no time for your trollin...the nikka in that pic is ugly as fukk...but there's no way that's you...that nikka damn sure dont have a computer let alone internet connection...let alone a coli membership...and I'll bet my left nut that he has never submitted his info to gmail yahoo or aol to start a email address...THAT'S NOT YOU nikka!!! Now get yo pretty ass out this thread:camby: before I have a real ugly nikka that like dudes to come stick it in yo booty:whoa: (Shout out Ray-J...but fukk his handsome ass:whoa: too)
:russ:

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_nhdn27aodD1t63pnvo4_250.jpg

U look like a 90s pretty boy r&b singer fakkit :camby:

I got dirt on u doggie... dont make me pull out dem pics where u clearly look desireable to women :demonic:

Ive also been made aware that uve been communicatin via pm wit coli women and even exchanging pics. Where do ugly boyz do dat at :what: most of us dont even keep pics of ourselves :mjcry:

The jig is up, cutie :camby:

get yo battybwoy self outta here. :mjlol::camby:

ain't no grown ass man in here judging each other looks. only the ladies you anitmon mudaskunt. :heh:yo motherskunt just came in false claiming acting like you in charge. mane, 2015 posters is the WOAT.

im not talking to no coli women fyi. why would i do that? it's the internet fool. didn't know you were stalking mi like that. :dahell:

ask any coli women u fool.

@Draje

u hear this fool? yute said pretty 90z rnb singer, lmfao

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
this-is-why-we-cant-have-nice-things.gif

:beli: Sounds like you neeed a review of your paperwork, to make sure your credentials are in order for the Biennial National Fall Conference. :patrice:What they been saying to you?......

Got asked on a date on Friday :leon:

Been noticing a couple stares lately :ld:

A couple girls been flirting with me too :ehh:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
get yo battybwoy self outta here. :mjlol::camby:

ain't no grown ass man in here judging each other looks. only the ladies you anitmon mudaskunt. :heh:yo motherskunt just came in false claiming acting like you in charge. mane, 2015 posters is the WOAT.

im not talking to no coli women fyi. why would i do that? it's the internet fool. didn't know you were stalking mi like that. :dahell:

ask any coli women u fool.

@Draje

u hear this fool? yute said pretty 90z rnb singer, lmfao

Let's ask @Regine Hunter what she thinks about your looks :mjpls: