I dont even kno whos ugly and whos not anymore bruh... Emergency #UglyTeam Meeting

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I'm ugly on the inside... Does that count?

full

I'm ugly but lately this random attention from women has been making me think I just might actually be decent :patrice:

this-is-why-we-cant-have-nice-things.gif

:beli: Sounds like you neeed a review of your paperwork, to make sure your credentials are in order for the Biennial National Fall Conference. :patrice:What they been saying to you?......

I've been ugly my whole life....how do I go about bein down?? My ears are too big, the right one has 2 ear lobes:damn:...im skinny with a 50 year old white man gut:flabbynsick:...my hair looks like something a hyena would eat after a lion said fukk it...I've been told I dress like the sons from home improvement...and here's the kicker i've been missing my top front tooth since the 7th grade!!! Put Me On #ipledgeteamugly

:myman: *Nominates for President* ........
full

Last edited:

Lil Gangsta

Toronto Driftwood Crip
Daps
Reppin
Blue Flag
:what:

been repping ugly team since middle school, high school days, with a dark mark on my forehead. :dahell:
tumblr_nhdn27aodD1t63pnvo4_250.jpg

U look like a 90s pretty boy r&b singer fakkit :camby:

I got dirt on u doggie... dont make me pull out dem pics where u clearly look desireable to women :demonic:

Ive also been made aware that uve been communicatin via pm wit coli women and even exchanging pics. Where do ugly boyz do dat at :what: most of us dont even keep pics of ourselves :mjcry:

The jig is up, cutie :camby:

ImmaGetJoeClarkArrested

The Goshfather
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles So Wut U Wanna Do??
Here's a picture of me... Can I join?

564542_124e618_jpg5fcf50b8b8a39a221114a9738fceb496
Hey this shyt is real....nikkas is really ugly out here....no time for your trollin...the nikka in that pic is ugly as fukk...but there's no way that's you...that nikka damn sure dont have a computer let alone internet connection...let alone a coli membership...and I'll bet my left nut that he has never submitted his info to gmail yahoo or aol to start a email address...THAT'S NOT YOU nikka!!! Now get yo pretty ass out this thread:camby: before I have a real ugly nikka that like dudes to come stick it in yo booty:whoa: (Shout out Ray-J...but fukk his handsome ass:whoa: too)