I dont even kno whos ugly and whos not anymore bruh... Emergency #UglyTeam Meeting

Snoopy Loops

All Star
Daps
Been getting curved alot lately by all types of girls.I had to look closely in mirror and come to terms with my reality:mjcry:

Its funny how dudes say just approach women without caring about rejection, but these nikkas ain't part of ugly team, they dont know the life. Facing constant rejection with no hope in sight:mjcry:. Walking up to broads and they already got the :scust: look.

Anyway the realization has uncovered my eyes and has made enlightened at long last :blessed:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know Fons. These #uglyteam brehs seem sincere in their ugliness, a feeling I've known all too well. Of course, they are also to blame for the trend of "I'm ugly" posts to attract pity. Coli women saw the #uglymovement, liked the honest, yet confident self depreciating humor and appreciated it. Naturally insecure dudes hopped on hoping if they claimed to be ugly enough, chicks would :cape: like no, you're not ugly, you're handsome/cute/etc. A cheap tactic and it does sully the freedom and truth of the #uglyteam movement.

Is it that serious though?

1428.gif

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I don't know Fons. These #uglyteam brehs seem sincere in their ugliness, a feeling I've known all too well. Of course, they are also to blame for the trend of "I'm ugly" posts to attract pity. Coli women saw the #uglymovement, liked the honest, yet confident self depreciating humor and appreciated it. Naturally insecure dudes hopped on hoping if they claimed to be ugly enough, chicks would :cape: like no, you're not ugly, you're handsome/cute/etc. A cheap tactic and it does sully the freedom and truth of the #uglyteam movement.

:patrice:

What you growing in that garden in that avi.......is it organic?

That's lavender, it smells so good. I want to bake and make oils with it. We do use organic planting soil and plant food. Right now I also just have pots of 2 different tomatoes, sweet bell peppers, Cajun peppers, oregano, cilantro that has turned into coriander, and purple basil.

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
I've been ugly my whole life....how do I go about bein down?? My ears are too big, the right one has 2 ear lobes:damn:...im skinny with a 50 year old white man gut:flabbynsick:...my hair looks like something a hyena would eat after a lion said fukk it...I've been told I dress like the sons from home improvement...and here's the kicker i've been missing my top front tooth since the 7th grade!!! Put Me On #ipledgeteamugly
i hope you have a crown in something on that tooth. :usure:
QUOTE="Selah, post: 13751045, member: 1776"]Maybe they think you'll be more loyal :ld:[/QUOTE] ugly nikkas ain't loyal. :pachaha:

You get them dressing nice all of a sudden other women want them.:shaq2:

im not talking to no coli women fyi. why would i do that? it's the internet fool. didn't know you were stalking mi like that. :dahell:

ask any coli women u fool.
oh so you gone act like you wasn't in my pms last night?:usure:

:whoa: Just kidding

Oh @Draje isn't ugly, but neither is @PumPumAholic®
I can't speak for other guys, cuz idk what yall look like. But I remember @Smoke not being ugly either :ufdup:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Been getting curved alot lately by all types of girls.I had to look closely in mirror and come to terms with my reality:mjcry:

Its funny how dudes say just approach women without caring about rejection, but these nikkas ain't part of ugly team, they dont know the life. Facing constant rejection with no hope in sight:mjcry:. Walking up to broads and they already got the :scust: look.

Anyway the realization has uncovered my eyes and has made enlightened at long last :blessed:

Pursuing Excellence in all aspects of life is the only way we go breh. :blessed:

ImmaGetJoeClarkArrested

The Goshfather
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles So Wut U Wanna Do??
i hope you have a crown in something on that tooth. :usure:

I had 3 of them and they all had a tragic demise... I stepped on the first one and cracked that shyt in half:sadbron:...the second was lost after I vomited on a drunken night:snoop:... and the third one just broke when I bit down too hard so I just gave up until I can afford an implant

A young lady just told that I was cute and that I reminded her of Kel Mitchell:sas1:

Last edited:

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

:ohhh: