"I don't date ADOS/FBA men. I DON'T want Coffee dates. I wan't courtship and MARRIAGE NOT CRUMBS."

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
1. She's likely exaggerating/lying.

2. Chances are the "black men" who were commenting were cacs or non-black. The internet is full of false flag operations.

3. How the fukk does she even know the background of most of the commenters? They could be from ANYWHERE.
I've seen just as much colorism from Non-American black men (which still pales in comparison to colorism/featurism from women).

Unless she's lumping together all black men who just happen to live in America and is comparing them to black men from outside the US?

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
These some OD generalizations.

"Afrocentric features."

I mean... the coffee date is kinda lame by itself, but it's practical and cost efficient.
Problem is having the coffee date and not transitioning to brunch after the coffee date.
Matter of fact, the coffee date should be the introduction to link up on the way to brunch.

Walk and talk to the next spot, pick shorty brain.
Get a lil somethin' to eat and if you ain't feelin' shorty, you spent 'bout a C-note and it's on to the next.

She not mad at the men, she mad at the lack of effort and creativity.
But she askin' a lot on the first date. Chances if issa easy bag to get her on the first date there was no effort on her part.
Kinda imply she gotta low bar too... and expect men to cater to her needs early... when nobody know each other...
That's why issa first date, shorty...

:francis:

He didn't work for the date, he not gonna work to make it special. You get what you give...
True, shorty should be lookin' for more outta her dating experiences, but she gotta check herself and she don't want to.
She want dudes checkin' for her so she won't check herself.

:martin:

Issa reason you only gettin' the coffee date. It was easy to get you on the date, issa assumed bag and tag. And we on to the next.

She can't see the coffee date is for jump offs and won't adjust her reception to the approach, so instead of uppin' her game she dump on ABM.

...*shrug* these the birds y'all flock to and simp for?
Oh, yeah...

2b5a7f092f25d03a6f64c233a52def6c.gif

Abstinence

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1. She's likely exaggerating/lying.

2. Chances are the "black men" who were commenting were cacs or non-black. The internet is full of false flag operations.

3. How the fukk does she even know the background of most of the commenters? They could be from ANYWHERE.
I've seen just as much colorism from Non-American black men (which still pales in comparison to colorism/featurism from women).

Unless she's lumping together all black men who just happen to live in America and is comparing them to black men from outside the US?
Broah you put too much thought into that chick.

She has nothing to worry about. :pachaha: