I do mean to brag, Craigslist has been good to a nikka!!!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I earn more than you and your broke obese whore wife together:russ::russ::russ:

Please link the competition I started this is why it's a waste even going at you. The clap backs are weak and unfunny.

Edit- I added some adjectives to describe your wife :umad:
I'm unfunny, then you edit your post to be "funny" by saying "fat whore wife"

That's what you constitute as funny, which is funny as well as incredibly sad. I confused you with Dominic because you both are worthless in the same fashion. Now go learn what the word "perpetual" means then apply that to your bottom line rich homie Quan...
did you research mattresses before that last debacle? No hdr :ufdup::bryan:
nikka, you sound crazy stupid acting like there's a such thing as quality hdr on a budget set :dwillhuh: or acting like an expensive set is a good investment right now before the 2.1 HDMI standard becomes the norm :stop:

Or you can ignore all that and floss for the internet :blessed:
at least it wasnt a cum stained mattress this time..
I had him bust a nut on the side of the tv when I grabbed it, anything less would be uncivilized :hhh:
Making SDR content use the color space of HDR content on 10 bit panels isn’t a new feature. But enjoy ya crappy Hisense breh, long as you satisfied :yeshrug:
You said it makes SDR content look like HDR content which is bullshyt. It was a marketing term they stopped using themselves hence why you can't find that quote after the year 2015 :stopitslime:
double A batteries in the remote included. :wow:
Better than throwing the remote away when the batteries die like you do for ps4 controllers :snoop:
You probably put that shyt in the kitchen.

windjammer-by-the-sea.jpg
This nikka Fatboi1 has a roommate in a studio, That's his closet/kitchen/living room :wow:
You would think from your hilltop mansions you would be able to catch an obvious joke instead of watching it fly right over your heads. :francis:
Sony Stans:mjlol:
Welcome to 2008 revy :francis:

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Who are those broke ass nikkaz who cannot afford a 4KTV like us :blessed:

Got myself this 4k ultra bluray ready hisense, I can't afford the 1-X yet because I had to sound proof the house for my PS4pro but that's ok because it will probably take almost full advantage of my tv :win:
:what::dead: