I do mean to brag, Craigslist has been good to a nikka!!!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Your research sucks buddy, or you just researching cheap ass TVs

Sony's New High-End TVs Turn Everything Into HDR
That’s from three years ago btw

Wtf is HDR6, and HDR8 isn’t an actual standard. Again, your research sucks
There was no HDR 3yrs ago but thanks for proving shyt. As for a standard, you once again are making this extremely easy to see you don't know what you're talking about here. When you do real research then we can talk about the different panels tv's use to get the different levels of HDR, what advantages Dolby vision have over HDR/And vice versa etc.

So you even have a 4KTV :hhh:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
There was no HDR 3yrs ago but thanks for proving shyt. As for a standard, you once again are making this extremely easy to see you don't know what you're talking about here. When you do real research then we can talk about the different panels tv's use to get the different levels of HDR, what advantages Dolby vision have over HDR/And vice versa etc.
So you just gonna blatantly ignore the posted proof and make a false claim (hdr didn’t exist 3 years ago :mjlol:) Noted. The rest of those buzzwords you throwing out mean something but you lack the foundation to even bring them up breh. I guess you aren’t ready for a real level of discourse :ld:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So you just gonna blatantly ignore the posted proof and make a false claim (hdr didn’t exist 3 years ago :mjlol:) Noted. The rest of those buzzwords you throwing out mean something but you lack the foundation to even bring them up breh. I guess you aren’t ready for a real level of discourse :ld:
Again, you are full of shyt bruh. The fact you had to pull an article from 3yrs ago when nobody had 4k tvs and hdr wasn't being discussed on gaming forums like the coli.com, that says everything. To prove my point let's take a look at the new improved version of the same tv, let's see that 2016 model. They dropped the outlandish claim of making sdr content hdr because it's Sony being Sony, you know, WHERE LYING IS MANDATORY!!!

Sony Electronics Unveils New 4K HDR (High Dynamic Range) TV Line

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
I'm doing the metrics and shyt does not add up :stop: I specifically asked you how you increase your bottom line perpetually and you non answered that like a high percentage of the population would. Now your user name is based on Stannery, a followers trait, broke nikka mentality :francis: disciple of Kobe system... More follower shyt. And while you making all this cake to the point you only buy new games its just odd that you faked on the gaming competition you started acting like since you came up with an idea that everyone else should contribute to your idea. How about you stop acting like this broke fakkit shut in and donate some real bread to the first annual joint then look for sponsorship on the next go round.

That's great that you claim you go on vacation while simultaneously completing 100 games a year. This info was shared when you was discussing your perpetually increased bottom line which obviously, is jibberish to you :tu: don't spend your next check in one place okay, Wendy's has a fantastic 4 for $4...

I earn more than you and your broke obese whore wife together:russ::russ::russ:

Please link the competition I started this is why it's a waste even going at you. The clap backs are weak and unfunny.

Edit- I added some adjectives to describe your wife :umad:

Last edited:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Again, you are full of shyt bruh. The fact you had to pull an article from 3yrs ago when nobody had 4k tvs and hdr wasn't being discussed on gaming forums like the coli.com, that says everything. To prove my point let's take a look at the new improved version of the same tv, let's see that 2016 model. They dropped the outlandish claim of making sdr content hdr because it's Sony being Sony, you know, WHERE LYING IS MANDATORY!!!

Sony Electronics Unveils New 4K HDR (High Dynamic Range) TV Line
Making SDR content use the color space of HDR content on 10 bit panels isn’t a new feature. But enjoy ya crappy Hisense breh, long as you satisfied :yeshrug:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
TV probably smells like dope

good lord
UMFDI6z.gif