I do mean to brag, Craigslist has been good to a nikka!!!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
This gonna be the central premise of the whole thread

A good HDR TV will apply the same effect to SDR content. The effect is pretty nice on my TV..:ld:
So you're saying an HDR set can make all content look HDR like? Like an upscale you say?

I've done my research and that simply just is not true. The internet is full of false information :francis:
Only Ray J is supposed to sing that song :stop: I know you got 7Bentleys outside, indoor pools, outdoor pools, indoor basketball Courts and outdoor basketball Courts but you gotta understand you disrespecting the money team fam :ufdup:

That list is from last year. Every game had that shyt or gets an update. :flabbynsick:

You still out here playing on
tjrMu.jpg

So I wouldn't expect you to know. :manny:
You the guy who obviously thought all HDR is the same (it's not) and you posted a list of games that got the "Sony treatment" aka #metoo with that list. Digital foundry had to point out how HDR wasn't done "right" by Sony until gran Turismo Sport but what do I know right, I'm just making shyt up... Or am I :stopitslime:
Hate to say it but If it aint have HDR you played ya self :francis:

Edit:

Definitely trolling
I got a PS4pro so hdr6 should be enough but I'm certain I'm at least at HDR8. I know I got 4k which is more than what my system is capable of achieving without breaking out in a game of backgammon :francis:
Hate to say it but If it aint have HDR you played ya self :francis:

Edit:

Definitely trolling
You just jealous I only had to splurge $200, but that's ok. The sunset in crazy taxi is so cinematic now, it's like a whole new game in HDR

The cab is banana yellow :banderas:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
I'm a quantity surveyor for a government body I'm far from a millionaire but I have the money to buy goods new and actually play the games I want to.

I also go on several holidays in different countries and generally enjoy life.

Can say hand on heart I've never even logged onto Craigslist yet alone buy something from it :mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I'm a quantity surveyor for a government body I'm far from a millionaire but I have the money to buy goods new and actually play the games I want to.

Can say hand on heart I've never even logged onto Craigslist yet alone buy something from it :mjlol:

So Craigslist is for broke people now? Lol

• Dap

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
nothing wrong with buying used electronics, most of my camera lens are used and id cop a used tv

used tv in a rooom wit a used mattress :mjsmiles:

Last edited:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
So you're saying an HDR set can make all content look HDR like? Like an upscale you say?

I've done my research and that simply just is not true. The internet is full of false information :francis:
Your research sucks buddy, or you just researching cheap ass TVs

Sony's New High-End TVs Turn Everything Into HDR
That’s from three years ago btw
I got a PS4pro so hdr6 should be enough but I'm certain I'm at least at HDR8. I know I got 4k which is more than what my system is capable of achieving without breaking out in a game of backgammon :francis:
Wtf is HDR6, and HDR8 isn’t an actual standard. Again, your research sucks

• Dap

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

I'm doing the metrics and shyt does not add up :stop: I specifically asked you how you increase your bottom line perpetually and you non answered that like a high percentage of the population would. Now your user name is based on Stannery, a followers trait, broke nikka mentality :francis: disciple of Kobe system... More follower shyt. And while you making all this cake to the point you only buy new games its just odd that you faked on the gaming competition you started acting like since you came up with an idea that everyone else should contribute to your idea. How about you stop acting like this broke fakkit shut in and donate some real bread to the first annual joint then look for sponsorship on the next go round.

That's great that you claim you go on vacation while simultaneously completing 100 games a year. This info was shared when you was discussing your perpetually increased bottom line which obviously, is jibberish to you :tu: don't spend your next check in one place okay, Wendy's has a fantastic 4 for $4...