I didnt know Rza married the girl who licked LL's face in the "Doing It" video

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ever heard of the concept of acting? Playing a fictional character?

I guess Every man married to an actress lost if she ever filmed a sex scene.

48and0

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
1l_courtney_639_.jpg

A-133882-1340053378-1713.jpeg.jpg

Leshaun%20JnL%20Studios%20LLC%20John%20Jankowski.png

leshaun
-LL took alot of heat over this shyt
born a man right?

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
1l_courtney_639_.jpg

A-133882-1340053378-1713.jpeg.jpg

Leshaun%20JnL%20Studios%20LLC%20John%20Jankowski.png

leshaun
-LL took alot of heat over this shyt

:dwillhuh:

LL was on the money. I'd chose Rzas wife over that anyday. LL tried to play it off and say it was because she was preggo and having a pregnant girl talk like that in a video was disrespectful......But LL obviously took one for the team by looking like an a$$hole for what he did. She saw what Martha Wash went thru when they had the sexy Black girl singing her part in the "Gonna Make You Sweat" video and she didnt wanna go down in music history in that same category. But she did.

:mjlol:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
That chick from L.L.'s Loungin video was so bad..One of my childhood video girl crushes (back when it was still acceptable to crush on video vixens)

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
This weirdo talking bout "Fareal tho!" like some ho.

This is the same fool that made a thread about being suicidal. Instead of depressing people with your cry for help you shoulda payed attention to Rza cuz he made a song called 1800 SUICIDE that coulda helped you out. Nikka take ya "i have nothing to live for so I'm crying out online" ass somewhere with that bullsh*t.

Life put you in a little wrestling hold and u wanted to just give up like a cry baby......

......You started to look to death thinking that being in suspended animation might be the solution to remove all pain from your memory.....The thought slowly crept towards you and spooked you out but in the end you weren't serious about it.

......Myself and Death read your little online cry for help and laughed.

:russ::mjlol:
Got at that boy :deadmanny:

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://thesource.com/2013/07/30/leshaun-talks-ll-cool-js-doin-it-her-career-as-a-photographer-more/

Do you still associate with LL Cool J?

I still talk to LL to this day despite what we went through with the video situation. The press made it seems as if I hated him but it’s nothing but love. His wife Simone and I are good friends. We keep in contact and kick it from time to time. I owed my career to not only LL but Shakim Compere and Chris Lighty (RIP) because he’s the one person that believed in me and put me on “Doin It.”

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:ohhh:

I remember I saw the pic of him and his wife got married and I was like :obama: and :salute: for marrying a black woman and she's fine cause I thought RZA would marry to Asian chick or even black and asian bi-racial chick.

Until you made the thread and didn't know that was her....:ohhh: so now I do remember her from the old videos.

So what are you saying?.......is RZA took his L for marrying this chick or he's :win:?

Rza got a gang of kids. Some with Asian chicks