I didnt know Rza married the girl who licked LL's face in the "Doing It" video

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rza molded his ideal wifey with the brown skin and half black/half asiatic type face in the Tragedy video so it makes sense why his actual wife would have those same features.

RZ_zpsikds22jc.jpg

Classic video.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Wtf you mean quoted you you already ready read it take your L and keep it moving!
Can you try making sense? I'll go back and read it if you really want me to, but my reply still gonna be "wtf this chick have to do with discussing a GOAT producer's music in the Booth? Nothing."

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can you try making sense? I'll go back and read it if you really want me to, but my reply still gonna be "wtf this chick have to do with discussing a GOAT producer's music in the Booth? Nothing."

What does Tru life getting out of prison have too do with anything I don't see the big deal of this thread..He quoted you and fukked up your bullshyt theory...what don't u understand!

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What does Tru life getting out of prison have too do with anything I don't see the big deal of this thread..He quoted you and fukked up your bullshyt theory...what don't u understand!
It was a news bit about Tru getting out, which means he can make music again. I then posted some of his music and asked what others thought. That thread was all about music, hate the artist I posted about or not.. This isn't. What aren't you comprehending? OP couldn't be dropping piff conversation about numerous RZA productions but if you wanna talk about his chick instead be my guest. I'm out this thread, salute.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So what are you saying?.......is RZA took his L for marrying this chick or he's :win:?

Like I said LisaRaye was a video vixen in 2pacs Toss It Up video and She went on to be considered platinum status amongst Black beauty in the new millinuem. The term "video vixen" leaves a certain taste in 2015 but back in the 90's when Jossie Harris and Big Lez were respectable familiar faces...It was a different more respectable tone. It wasnt till Superhead flashed titties in Mystikals "Danger" down to Nelly's "Tip Drill"" video that the "video vixen" term start to get a bad rep. Rza's wife didn't come from that era. Rza should be good cuz the marriage has lasted a few years. I wish his wife would tell him to stop making Man With The Iron Fist movies tho. If She's really a good wife she would tell him to quit while he's ahead. An evil wife would encourage him to make a Man With The Iron Fist part 3.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It was a news bit about Tru getting out, which means he can make music again. I then posted some of his music and asked what others thought. That thread was all about music, hate the artist I posted about or not.. This isn't. What aren't you comprehending? OP couldn't be dropping piff conversation about numerous RZA productions but if you wanna talk about his chick instead be my guest. I'm out this thread, salute.
:ehh:

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
The big talk about this video was LL not wanting the actual girl doing the voice in the video because she was too fat(LL said she was pregnant at the time and it woulda been disrespect) the other talk of this video was that shorty licking LLs face was 16 years old.

I always wondered what happened to that sexy chocolate with the "I'm really feeling myself" walk in Blackstreets "No Diggity" video. She was an original "video vixen" from that era right after Jossie Harris/Big Lez but right before Melyssa Ford/Gloria Valez/Nicole Ricca.

Between LL's "Doing It" video and Diddy's "Satisfy You" video, Rza could never verbally diss LL or Diddy.

Last I saw her she had that Eye Candy piece in XXL then she disapeared.

I find out years later Rza married her. I cant lie tho....Shorty was always bad on the surface so I guess she really did have that "it factor" all that time to get wifed up by the Abbot............With all due respect, I really wonder if Rza has her in MGT & GCC class like he used to preach back in the day. I dont see her rocking 3/4ths of cloth in any of her recent photos.

I don't think she went to MGT & GCC class, she not even wrapped in 3/4... I think RZA is far gone from the supreme 120 Lessons... He Hollywood now,, but he still rep the universal flag chain.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

You shoulda just quit while u were ahead....U keep digging yourself deeper in bullsh*t......You are trying to downplay music videos as not being music. And you cant seperate the 2 and thats why u are full of sh*t. You see if I woulda made a thread about Big Lez or Jossie Harris you would be on the same bullsh*t but you'd be off because Jossie Harris and Big Lez were respectable dancers. Jossie Harris was Renee in the Lost Boys video. She was the chick with the braids from in Living Colors Fly girls who was in numerous 90's urban music videos...Both Big Lez and Jossie were in Mary J Bliges "Real Love" and MJ's "Remember The Time" and many more..... I could just picture you actually trying to downplay their impact on 90's Hip Hop. Rza's wife was no dancer, she was a model who was part of the Hype Williams movement of the 90's. Doing It, No Diggity, Satisfy You...all Hype Williams videos. You trying to hold on to this "oh you not talking about the music" bullsh*t......Hey dingbat...Music videos counts as music. The visual and the sound are a combination. Thats why your whole argument is bullsh*t because u cant say that music videos isn't music.

hulkbeartoss.gif

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
The big talk about this video was LL not wanting the actual girl doing the voice in the video because she was too fat(LL said she was pregnant at the time and it woulda been disrespect) the other talk of this video was that shorty licking LLs face was 16 years old.

1l_courtney_639_.jpg

A-133882-1340053378-1713.jpeg.jpg

Leshaun%20JnL%20Studios%20LLC%20John%20Jankowski.png

leshaun
-LL took alot of heat over this shyt