I didnt know Rza married the girl who licked LL's face in the "Doing It" video

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm on a Hip Hop site talking about how one of the greatest Hip Hop producers married a veteran Hip Hop video vixen.

Hold up.....Didnt u make a thread about Tru Life coming out of prison?? So according to we should celebrate a great moment for a D list rapper who has no real body of work but lets not celebrate a great moment for one of the best producers who has an impressive body of work????

:what:
I was talking about the possibility of getting new music again, whether you liked him or not, it was directly related to hip-hop.

You're talking about a dude's wife, that makes no music. Wtf that have to do with hip-hop music at all? How the fukk is marrying a video vixen a great moment for a hip-hop producer? :mjlol:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Rza molded his ideal wifey with the brown skin and half black/half asiatic type face in the Tragedy video so it makes sense why his actual wife would have those same features.

http://s185.photobucket.com/user/akilhattie/media/Picture002.jpg.html

RZ_zpsikds22jc.jpg

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
I was talking about the possibility of getting new music again, whether you liked him or not, it was directly related to hip-hop.

You're talking about a dude's wife, that makes no music. Wtf that have to do with hip-hop music at all? How the fukk is marrying a video vixen a great moment for a hip-hop producer? :mjlol:
I don't see a problem with the thread...as it is an interesting bit of info. I seen RZA with his wife before and didnt realize that's who she was

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

:camby:

Thats a weak rebuttle and a weak stab at Rza's wife.

Wasn't LisaRaye a video vixen gyrating in 2pacs "Toss It Up?" video and didnt dudes have her on their wifey list for 2 decades? The same Lisaraye who showed the world her t*ts in the movie Players Club was still able to have the Chief Minister of the Turks and Caicos Islands put a ring on it. Yet Rza's wife never showed her t*ts.

As for what does she have to do with music. Hell, thats a discussions in itself. She was in his life during 8 Diagrams and A Better Tommorow. She could be the reason why his music hasn't really been boombastic since.

What does she have to do with Hip Hop music? That kind of question makes me question your sexuality as a whole.....Didnt Rza and Ghosface and Superb have a skit on Supreme Clientele disussing all the women in the industry that they wanted to fukk...with Rza tip riding Tyra? I'm OK with talking about Beautiful women.....Rza, Ghost and Superb are ok with talking about beautiful women but you not ok with having a disussion about beautiful women but you are ok with having disussions about puerto rican men with ponytails who are fresh out of prison.

:patrice:

What you really need to do is go'n take ya bird ass somewhere with that bullsh*t...

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You in here getting sonned my dude:mjlol:
:camby:

Thats a weak rebuttle and a weak stab at Rza's wife.

Wasn't LisaRaye a video vixen gyrating in 2pacs "Toss It Up?" video and didnt dudes have her on their wifey list for 2 decades? The same Lisaraye who showed the world her t*ts in the movie Players Club was still able to have the Chief Minister of the Turks and Caicos Islands put a ring on it. Yet Rza's wife never showed her t*ts.

As for what does she have to do with music. Hell, thats a discussions in itself. She was in his life during 8 Diagrams and A Better Tommorow. She could be the reason why his music hasn't really been boombastic since.

What does she have to do with Hip Hop music? That kind of question makes me question your sexuality as a whole.....Didnt Rza and Ghosface and Superb have a skit on Supreme Clientele disussing all the women in the industry that they wanted to fukk...with Rza tip riding Tyra? I'm OK with talking about Beautiful women.....Rza, Ghost and Superb are ok with talking about beautiful women but you not ok with having a disussion about beautiful women but you are ok with having disussions about puerto rican men with ponytails who are fresh out of prison.

:patrice:

What you really need to do is go'n take ya bird ass somewhere with that bullsh*t...

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY

:scust:@ wanting new music from Tru Life. Rza taking a shyt is more newsworthy than Tru Life doing anything.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The big talk about this video was LL not wanting the actual girl doing the voice in the video because she was too fat(LL said she was pregnant at the time and it woulda been disrespect) the other talk of this video was that shorty licking LLs face was 16 years old.

I always wondered what happened to that sexy chocolate with the "I'm really feeling myself" walk in Blackstreets "No Diggity" video. She was an original "video vixen" from that era right after Jossie Harris/Big Lez but right before Melyssa Ford/Gloria Valez/Nicole Ricca.

Between LL's "Doing It" video and Diddy's "Satisfy You" video, Rza could never verbally diss LL or Diddy.

Last I saw her she had that Eye Candy piece in XXL then she disapeared.

I find out years later Rza married her. I cant lie tho....Shorty was always bad on the surface so I guess she really did have that "it factor" all that time to get wifed up by the Abbot............With all due respect, I really wonder if Rza has her in MGT & GCC class like he used to preach back in the day. I dont see her rocking 3/4ths of cloth in any of her recent photos.

:ohhh:

I remember I saw the pic of him and his wife got married and I was like :obama: and :salute: for marrying a black woman and she's fine cause I thought RZA would marry to Asian chick or even black and asian bi-racial chick.

Until you made the thread and didn't know that was her....:ohhh: so now I do remember her from the old videos.

So what are you saying?.......is RZA took his L for marrying this chick or he's :win:?

Last edited: