I could tell how this fight was gonna go by just a glance at the thumbnail

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They’re idiots. If any brolic n1cca connects on a shot to any part of your body, unless you’re a trained fighter you gonna hurt real bad

it goes from person to person, somebody are tough somebody are not it has nothing to do with muscles, your ability to take damage is what you are born with

that's why not everyone can be professional fighters, I seen nikkaz in gym look like Roy but they can't take any punishment, they just not tough

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
But we're not talking about untrained fighters. Even then a fat normal nikka can knock out a brolic nikka in a street fight. Anthony Joshua lost to a Burrito eating, Modelo drinking Mexican

untitled.png
Because he didn’t train to fight Ruiz and this burrito eating mexican cleaning out 90% of the heavyweight division as a pro and 99.9% of nikkas IRL

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
In my experience fat dudes hit way harder than brolic dudes. I remember there was a video explaining why.
Momentum

shifting weight easier (not as stiff)

probably got fatter hands

muscles needing more water and oxygen

Etc.

Everyone is different... if a brolic or fat dude knows how to throw them thangs then it’s lights out for most people.

Dude used that pic out of context... Ruiz is a boxer boxer and counter puncher and still lost to AJ and almost lost the first one

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Momentum

shifting weight easier (not as stiff)

probably got fatter hands

muscles needing more water and oxygen

Etc.

Everyone is different... if a brolic or fat dude knows how to throw them thangs then it’s lights out for most people.

Dude used that pic out of context... Ruiz is a boxer boxer and counter puncher and still lost to AJ and almost lost the first one
No doubt. I'd take my chances fighting a fat dude than a physically fit dude any day.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
No doubt. I'd take my chances fighting a fat dude than a physically fit dude any day.
Any dude with technical skills gonna be a problem but a brolic/in shape dude with it is a nightmare...

there’s a reason that Stylebender nikka didn’t really want to engage with that muscle headed dude in his last fight

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
I think it matters but in this fight it didn't matter that much. It was more about distance and overall strategy. White dude had no plan once the black dude closed the distance. Also the black dude clearly has more weapons in his arsenal.

Physical strength,endurance and stamina matters.In professional fighting you need body mass and hence in why we have weight classes.

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
In my experience fat dudes hit way harder than brolic dudes. I remember there was a video explaining why.

using body weight to throw punches

Any dude with technical skills gonna be a problem but a brolic/in shape dude with it is a nightmare...

there’s a reason that Stylebender nikka didn’t really want to engage with that muscle headed dude in his last fight

Both fighters were cautious of each other. And another thing is that you do not want to fight dudes that have them fighting genetics.Good iq,natural ability and fast powerful punches.