I could tell how this fight was gonna go by just a glance at the thumbnail

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
tall dude didnt have heart. plus he knew when going up against a trained opponent with muscle, he's in for a world of hurt.

Muscle doesn't mean anything in a fight. Tall dude was just sloppy like he didn't want to be there.

Veteran
Daps
They’re idiots. If any brolic n1cca connects on a shot to any part of your body, unless you’re a trained fighter you gonna hurt real bad

But we're not talking about untrained fighters. Even then a fat normal nikka can knock out a brolic nikka in a street fight. Anthony Joshua lost to a Burrito eating, Modelo drinking Mexican

untitled.png

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I doubt it. White boy had too many chances to end him with the many kicks he was doing. He just didn’t have the heart to apply full force on them. Plus it seems he didn’t wanna make him mad.

A real ufc fighter woulda connected much earlier in the fight and ended this.
Depending on the brehs weight class he won’t face that big of a size difference in organized mma

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can be brolic but your technique might be shyt so you might not have power, so I don't know what you getting at. Muscles doesn't automatically mean KO especially if you don't have proper technique.
Ok u obviously don’t understand street fighting. Like I said , unless you’re a skilled fighter, gambling on ur philosophy of muscles being meaningless will cost u.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection

Veteran
Daps
Ok u obviously don’t understand street fighting. Like I said , unless you’re a skilled fighter, gambling on ur philosophy of muscles being meaningless will cost u.

Muscle isn't everything in a street fight. Technique >>>> Muscle. If brolic dude can't land a hit or throws bad ineffective punches he's not winning. You're assuming all brolic dudes can throw a proper punch which isn't the case. Not to mention chin, muscle doesn't mean you have a good chin.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Muscle isn't everything in a street fight. Technique >>>> Muscle. If brolic dude can't land a hit or throws bad ineffective punches he's not winning. You're assuming all brolic dudes can throw a proper punch which isn't the case. Not to mention chin, muscle doesn't mean you have a good chin.
If this, if that.
If brolic dude lands a hit on your chin, it’s a wrap for you.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
But we're not talking about untrained fighters. Even then a fat normal nikka can knock out a brolic nikka in a street fight. Anthony Joshua lost to a Burrito eating, Modelo drinking Mexican

untitled.png

In my experience fat dudes hit way harder than brolic dudes. I remember there was a video explaining why.