I could tell how this fight was gonna go by just a glance at the thumbnail

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If a fat dudes lands on your chin it's a wrap. If a skinny dude lands on your chin it could be a wrap.

So what's your point?
Do u even have a point? Anyone can get got but to keep thinking muscles are meaningless tells me you’re very naive. And that is to your detriment.

a muscled up breh got that way because of endurance and discipline. Something a “fat” man doesn’t have. Sure, fat man can land a lucky punch. But he better hope to god that’s enough to knock out the brolic dude cause if brolic dude gets mad, u know the rest.

Ezekiel, are you a fat man?

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
I love street beefs lol I watch almost daily.

the fighters don’t get paid. like some breh said earlier a couple are serious and are looking for a shot in a bigger org

street beefs have some good talent like

jive joker
venom black
king leo
and Bad News

heres bad news latest fight

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Being tall with a good jab or kick dont mean shyt if its no stopping power behind it:mjlol:

Short dude was clearly the more powerful guy

Its why Cormier can be so short and dominant...same as Tyson...when fighting short powerful guys height aint gonna be the automatic save you think it is:usure:......but both suffered their greatest losses to taller fighters....who were also POWERFUL men
(Jon Jones, Buster Douglas, Lennox Lewis etc)
Gotta still work out Tall brehs...get ya power up

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Do u even have a point? Anyone can get got but to keep thinking muscles are meaningless tells me you’re very naive. And that is to your detriment.

a muscled up breh got that way because of endurance and discipline. Something a “fat” man doesn’t have. Sure, fat man can land a lucky punch. But he better hope to god that’s enough to knock out the brolic dude cause if brolic dude gets mad, u know the rest.

Ezekiel, are you a fat man?

Muscle doesn't mean anything if you have no technique and you're sloppy breh, that's all I'm saying.

And why does being fat matter? Fat dudes can knock people out with ease too, just as easy as brolic dudes, but they also need technique and can't be sloppy

If you can't throw a proper punch you not knocking anybody out regardless of your size:manny:

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
If this, if that.
If brolic dude lands a hit on your chin, it’s a wrap for you.

Not true bro

A lot of them have horrible technique throw wild haymakers.... I've seen it before.... A 15 year old straight knocked out this brolic dude with one punch in front of his daughter.

Skill/heart trumps muscles 9 times outta 10

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Muscle doesn't mean anything if you have no technique and you're sloppy breh, that's all I'm saying.

And why does being fat matter? Fat dudes can knock people out with ease too, just as easy as brolic dudes, but they also need technique and can't be sloppy

If you can't throw a proper punch you not knocking anybody out regardless of your size:manny:
The reason I keep going back and forth with u is cause I’m presuming you’re black and since we’re brethrens I’d hate for u to embarrass yourself in public with this uninformed stance you’re taking.

Let me spell it out for u differently. Pick 10 brolic, fit dudes and 10 fat dudes. Have them fight each other. One brolic man vs a Fat man. after all the fights are done, would u actually bet money that fat team wins the best of 10? Like seriously and honestly.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:mjlol:

Waste of length
The reason I keep going back and forth with u is cause I’m presuming you’re black and since we’re brethrens I’d hate for u to embarrass yourself in public with this uninformed stance you’re taking.

Let me spell it out for u differently. Pick 10 brolic, fit dudes and 10 fat dudes. Have them fight each other. One brolic man vs a Fat man. after all the fights are done, would u actually bet money that fat team wins the best of 10? Like seriously and honestly.
Lifting doesn't equal punching power or ability to land man.

If it did then the entire martial arts landscape would obviously look different

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Kid Fury wilin :russ:

saw this and a bunch of other ones on YT last week. I wanna see baby hulk vs iraq assassin or some who can scrap

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
How much do these guys get paid for this?
tenor.gif

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
That was surprisingly technical. Slipped out of and avoided locks on multiple occasions.