I can’t understand why Gillie jumped out the window to say Euphoria corny. Is he friends with Drake?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Nah... sometimes you can just TELL when a person is bias/ not trying to get on the Bad side of the Artist. This one was so obvious...

Nyggas ain't trying to get "unfollowed" , God forbid That!

Acting like some Females.

But if I was in the industry I wouldn't say SHYT! I'm trying to get the bag off whoever got it too, I'd talk shyt OFF the Internet or on my burner account

:russ:
Exactly. At least do an interview on their podcast and break down why it’s trash. Do they do music reviews?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
He literally mentions how he fumbled J Lo in 2017 on Diplomatic Immunity.

Drake has a resume with women that only Nick Cannon can beat so the whole "they not real women tho" angle doesn't hit unless you're a professional hater lolol
nikka done smashed Tyra Banks, Tatyana Ali, Erykah Badu, list goes on. Lol. Bars don't make sense unless he knows Drake smashed a Tranny.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
nikka done smashed Tyra Banks, Tatyana Ali, Erykah Badu, list goes on. Lol. Bars don't make sense unless he knows Drake smashed a Tranny.
He’s clearly talking about the women Drakes been with as of recent. All these stripper thots, his babymother, etc.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
He’s clearly talking about the women Drakes been with as of recent. All these stripper thots, his babymother, etc.
He been with stripper thots since the beginning. Lol. They all jump in between strippers and celebrity bytches. Cats like ASAP the same way. Celebrity chicks loved that nikka and he done dated supermodels n all kinda shyt but he ALSO smashed Drakes babymoms and it was a paternity test between him and Drake. Kendrick was smashing random white hoes on tour and he's whole married. Lol. shyt is hypocritical if it ain't about the Tranny shyt.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps

I didn't even know about some of these.

You can tell Kenny was just throwing shyt at the wall in parts of the diss song and hoping his fans would do the rest of the work like dude below:

Except Kenny didn't specify and threw a blanket statement which looks dumb as hell.

Dude supposed to be an excellent writer but his stans are constantly filling in the gaps for him.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Kendrick was smashing random white hoes on tour and he's whole married. Lol. shyt is hypocritical if it ain't about the Tranny shyt.
In 2013, yes. Not while married according to his latest album

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Now you care about writing? 😂

Can't really use the writing angle when you gotta write the bars for your favorite artist

Push didn't require us to fill in the gaps cause he was clear and concise. That's why people think his shyt was better.