I can’t understand why Gillie jumped out the window to say Euphoria corny. Is he friends with Drake?

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
No we haven’t. He’s a weekend dad like future lol.

His son lives in France lol

Drake moved his BM to Toronto years ago.

It’s already hitting today. Look at the response to this song lol

I’m not saying it’s groundbreaking, but it’s definitely effective. And he found super clever ways to say it after Drake told him he’s doing lyrical gymnastics.

Drake should’ve never dropped that Tupac song. It was trash.

But again, I’m not counting out Drake at all because Drake has the element of surprise on his side as we don’t know nothing about Kendrick

The diss obviously was effective but the reality is there's still debate over whether Push did some of the shyt better, and if Ross was funnier with the fake ab jokes. People even brought up Joe's old disses. You also got people immediately saying that this wasn't the ether we were waiting on.

And the response has been pretty evenly split outside The Coli. Most LA podcasts outside Figgmunity are still on Drake's side.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
That’s always going to hit because the reference tracks keep leaking. He defended himself so hard against Pusha T for his writing credibility (if you rebuke me….)

and look what happened lol. 10 new reference tracks have leaked since then lol

I don’t think he has wrote a song since like 2013

I don't think people will care about reference tracks until we get one for one of Drake's lyrical tracks. So far it's really just been filler shyt or pop shyt like the Calling For You song or the Yachty songs.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I don't think people will care about reference tracks until we get one for one of Drake's lyrical tracks. So far it's really just been filler shyt or pop shyt like the Calling For You song or the Yachty songs.
Rico was a lyrical track :dahell:

10 Bands and Running Through the 6 were rap tracks.

How you getting someone to write a feature for a song with Meek Mill :dead:

You’re acting like he’s getting writers for only his RNB songs.

The way y’all move goalposts for Drake is insane :laff:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
J Lo was a sample clearance in 2016. Stop it.

Rihanna was ten years ago. Serena was in like 2012 lol

He smashes random thots now. Look at his babymother and he’s beefing with metro and others over random IG thots.

He literally mentions how he fumbled J Lo in 2017 on Diplomatic Immunity.

Drake has a resume with women that only Nick Cannon can beat so the whole "they not real women tho" angle doesn't hit unless you're a professional hater lol

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Rico was a lyrical track :dahell:

10 Bands and Running Through the 6 were rap tracks.

How you getting someone to write a feature for a song with Meek Mill :dead:

You’re acting like he’s getting writers for only his RNB songs.

The way y’all move goalposts for Drake is insane :laff:

I'm clearly referring to shyt like the timestamp songs.

And I never said this shyt doesn't look bad. The general public is just at a point where this is old news now and it's gonna take a more lyrical track for people to care again.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Drake moved his BM to Toronto years ago.

The diss obviously was effective but the reality is there's still debate over whether Push did some of the shyt better, and if Ross was funnier with the fake ab jokes. People even brought up Joe's old disses. You also got people immediately saying that this wasn't the ether we were waiting on.

And the response has been pretty evenly split outside The Coli. Most LA podcasts outside Figgmunity are still on Drake's side.

I don’t listen to none of those podcasts you mentioned. wtf is a figgmunty 😂

I don’t listen to other peoples opinion to form my opinion like yall yungbuls. I heard four songs and Kendrick’s were clearly better. Calm down stanly. I don’t think Drake is out for the count. He’s just losing a rap battle right now. He could still come back.

2022 poster with an NBa avy. Why am I wasting my time.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
I don’t listen to none of those podcasts you mentioned. wtf is a figgmunty 😂

I don’t listen to other peoples opinion to form my opinion like yall yungbuls. I heard four songs and Kendrick’s were clearly better. Calm down stanly. I don’t think Drake is out for the count. He’s just losing a rap battle right now. He could still come back.

2022 poster with an NBa avy. Why am I wasting my time.

Lmao I just knew this was gonna end with some trolling.

You not here for a serious discussion.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Lmao I just knew this was gonna end with some trolling.

You not here for a serious discussion.
I said all facts.

I don’t care what other people think. Y’all scout YouTube to solicit 100s of opinions to form your own opinion.

The bottom line is Kendrick is winning right now.

He didn’t win yet but he’s definitely winning.

Like That and Euphoria >>> Push Ups and Tailor Made.

Mag Wheel

All Star
Daps
fukked that frog voiced Jew. Only bytches and queers listen to Drake. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Peabo Bryson

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a fellow old head the same age as Gillie, I agree with him. I don't know enough info about his stance, meaning if he is dissing Kendrick's track but saying Drake's is dope, I don't know. I'm someone who dislikes Kendrick and Drake equally. Some of us old heads think Kendrick Lamar has been ridiculously overrated since he came on the scene.. an extremely boring rapper with a stupid weirdo lil gremlin voice, raps in a weird Mexican accent sometimes, never says anything impressive. We come from the era where West Coast rappers were out of this world insane with the lyrics, flows, punchlines, etc... prime Ras Kass... prime Tash... Del and Hiero.. etc. Kendrick Lamar can't hold a candle to the type of shyt those dudes said back in the day. Their verses were exciting and you anticipated their next drops. I hear Kendrick and I just shake my head... and realize I'm flabby and sick... and there's no point in trying to convince Millenials and Gen Z's that get hype over Kendrick that our era lyricists were out of this world better.

And Drake... is just a goofy Canadian cac faq who doesn't write his own shyt.. not much more to say.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Kenny stans cant fathom someone else having a different opinion lol

They gotta be bought out by OVO somehow
He is though...it's so obvious the skill difference in tracks that it more than likely is some relationship if an MC is saying that.

even crooked I looked at Ghillie funny