I can’t understand why Gillie jumped out the window to say Euphoria corny. Is he friends with Drake?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Can't really use the writing angle when you gotta write the bars for your favorite artist

Push didn't require us to fill in the gaps cause he was clear and concise. That's why people think his shyt was better.
Yup. Duppy Freestyle was more lyrical than Story of Adidon. But Story Of Adidon was more effective. Hands down.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
It's artistic integrity vs those with none basically. Desperate to be apart of the corporate machine that Drake represents. A rapper writing his own s*** vs ghostwriters. Shouldn't even be a debate but the reputable hip-hop media will try to say otherwise, it's just a exposé of the times.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
its very simple, old east coast rappers don't like Kendrick's style. all of them downplay him.

this new one he dropped is way more up their alley though so you might see a change when they talk about it

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its very simple, old east coast rappers don't like Kendrick's style. all of them downplay him.

this new one he dropped is way more up their alley though so you might see a change when they talk about it

It's not his style it's more so his delivery and flow. When he does the weird voice changes and stuff.. Most old school rappers ain't gonna feel that and say it's wack. And I agree. That's why I never fully got into kendricks music. When he raps regular he is much better imo. The first 2 minutes of euphoria is horrible. But when he started rapping regular it got much better. His lyrics are better than his flow. And for drake its the opposite. His flow is much better than his lyricism.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Presumably cause he’s a c00n and also cause K dot flowed and delivered like Eminem post prime

To many east coast casts it’s more about how you say the bars than what you say. And to others it’s the opposite

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Bruh thank you...
Thank you... Thank you

These nikkaz is corny as hell.
They look corny, sound corny, rap corny... Everything.
And hip hop fans are actually concerned about some weirdo beef between these nikkaz.

Like you said, even as a NY nikka, I felt like them west coast nikkaz were not only 4real thugged out but their pen was Elite level.

Kendrick is luke warm rapper. Not bad, but isn't special. Just machine push

Drake is some sh*t females listen to cause it's easy for them to understand and for nikkaz who see themselves in his fake lady's man or tough guy lyrics.
Even though he ain't never done anything tough in his life. And never got bytches before fame

But this "beef" sums up the world now.
The cornballs and lame nikkaz done took over the culture
Literally, thecoli

Ok..I'm done lol

Hate 2 break it 2 you breh but you lame AF your damn self.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
He been with stripper thots since the beginning. Lol. They all jump in between strippers and celebrity bytches. Cats like ASAP the same way. Celebrity chicks loved that nikka and he done dated supermodels n all kinda shyt but he ALSO smashed Drakes babymoms and it was a paternity test between him and Drake. Kendrick was smashing random white hoes on tour and he's whole married. Lol. shyt is hypocritical if it ain't about the Tranny shyt.

how do you know any of this :dahell: