I can’t understand why Gillie jumped out the window to say Euphoria corny. Is he friends with Drake?

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Gillie didn’t like it because the bars about fatherhood spoke to him too
that bar can apply to gillie...

plus

he is looking for that drake interview...and Drake Leaves Gillie Da Kid In Tears With Dedication To Late Son At Philly Show
drake-leaves-gillie-da-kid-in-tears-with-dedication-to-late-son-philly-show-1200x675.jpg

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Yes I agree.

The signed to a nikka and fake abs shyt was said before but it’s not always about who did it first. Kendrick did it better than all of them.

So yes 30 seconds of a 6 minute song were unoriginal. Lol.

Not tryna be condescending at all here but do you understand how a lot of that re-used content isn't going to hit the same today?

Fatherhood jokes are gonna be funny when Drake is actively tryna hide a kid, but not as much when the kid is grown and we've seen Drake be a good dad versus never seeing Kendricks kids.

Writing credibility jokes don't hit the same after the first exposal, and especially not when it's with someone who's credited on the songs.

Talking about who he's dated would be funny when Drake was simping over regular hoes back in the day, but not as much today when we've seen him with Rihanna, Serena, J Lo, etc.

Gunplay talk is stupid when we've seen Kendrick do the same on features and then turn around and be a self righteous preacher on his albums.

We can break down the diss entirely like this if you listen to the lyrics and actually compare back to Kendrick.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Not tryna be condescending at all here but do you understand how a lot of that re-used content isn't going to hit the same today?
It’s already hitting today. Look at the response to this song lol

I’m not saying it’s groundbreaking, but it’s definitely effective. And he found super clever ways to say it after Drake told him he’s doing lyrical gymnastics.

Drake should’ve never dropped that Tupac song. It was trash.

But again, I’m not counting out Drake at all because Drake has the element of surprise on his side as we don’t know nothing about Kendrick

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Talking about who he's dated would be funny when Drake was simping over regular hoes back in the day, but not as much today when we've seen him with Rihanna, Serena, J Lo, etc.
J Lo was a sample clearance in 2016. Stop it.

Rihanna was ten years ago. Serena was in like 2012 lol

He smashes random thots now. Look at his babymother and he’s beefing with metro and others over random IG thots.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Kennys style is corny and hard to listen to
A lot of people feel this way. I can’t lie.

One of my group chats said they couldn’t even get past one minute of the song 😂

Maybe Gillie really hates the rappity rap though. Idk. I don’t know much about him tbh.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Writing credibility jokes don't hit the same after the first exposal, and especially not when it's with someone who's credited on the songs.
That’s always going to hit because the reference tracks keep leaking. He defended himself so hard against Pusha T for his writing credibility (if you rebuke me….)

and look what happened lol. 10 new reference tracks have leaked since then lol

I don’t think he has wrote a song since like 2013