I Cant Lie, Key And Peele Improved

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Still hit and miss, but they've actually got more hits than misses now (or at least not as much straight corny ish). Show is officially worth checking when there's nothing on.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
:hmm:

a lot of their gay and uncle tom shyt be more uncomfortable than funny to me. took this shyt off my dvr schedule.....

Nall but if you remember how bold and crazy Tyson was, I think they did good until the ending part. Yeah that other stuff is lame especially when they be dressing like women.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Saw that the other day ep had the Mr T...burn victim comic sketch on as well had me :dead:

Their only flaw is they cant end sketches but the ideas they get:wow:

I see what you're saying here.

They're DEFINITELY creative as hell. I gotta respect that.

I forget who is who but one of the guys did a podcast with The Champs (Moshe Kasher and Neal Brennan)

Jordan Peele (Key+Peele)
The other half of the sketch comedy duo sits down with the Champs to discuss the hit Comedy Central show, cutting back on weed, Burt Reynolds in Amsterdam, race and other Champs issues.

Direct download: Jordan_Peele_Output.mp3

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
I see what you're saying here.

They're DEFINITELY creative as hell. I gotta respect that.

I forget who is who but one of the guys did a podcast with The Champs (Moshe Kasher and Neal Brennan)

Jordan Peele (Key+Peele)
The other half of the sketch comedy duo sits down with the Champs to discuss the hit Comedy Central show, cutting back on weed, Burt Reynolds in Amsterdam, race and other Champs issues.

Direct download: Jordan_Peele_Output.mp3

That baby forrest whittaker skit had me in tears yet they couldnt finish it right:dahell:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
their show is just like the era of MADTV that they are from...hit or miss...

they are definitely more solid this season...my gripe with them is usually the avg 5 minute skit from them is only funny for about 1.5minutes...they need to go half short and twice strong.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
their show is just like the era of MADTV that they are from...hit or miss...

they are definitely more solid this season...my gripe with them is usually the avg 5 minute skit from them is only funny for about 1.5minutes...they need to go half short and twice strong.

Perfect example is that Liam Neesons skit....they did the other one about Racist Ass Melly Gibsons and it was longer and notas funny:heh:

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
I am far from militant, however I feel that Key and Peele tell racial jokes to make white people laugh......... not to make everyone laugh.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN

pretty solid stuff. Theyre definetly getting more creative with their skits. Becoming way more hit than miss.

this last skit they had where the stand up comedian was making fun of everyone and than theres a dude in a wheelchair who's face has been burned in a fire and he had to talk through one of those robot machines, than he kept askin key to pick on him and when he finally gave in everyone started booing him, that skit was fukkin hilarious had me in tears

"Talk about the burns."

:dead: