i can't figure out quite why religious folk regardless of their upbringing...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Quotes are insignificant. We know who the people in those pics are. We also know they were all extremely intelligent because of the evidence. No one knows who you are and nothing you have posted supports your claim.....

:sitdown:

Why should anyone believe your claim without any evidence? Why do YOU believe it when there is contradictory evidence? Most important of all.....

I have no reason to.

I'll tell you like I told the other poster:

I frankly don't give a damn.

I lose even an infinitesimal amount of respect for you if you're religious.

You can't claim to be interested in understanding the workings of reality by presupposing something that has not be proven or demonstrated outside of the rhetoric used to convince individuals who aren't capable of keeping up that such a thing exists.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I frankly don't give a damn.

I lose even an infinitesimal amount of respect for you if you're religious.

You can't claim to be interested in understanding the workings of reality by presupposing something that has not be proven or demonstrated outside of the rhetoric used to convince individuals who aren't capable of keeping up that such a thing exists.

:lupe: So you're a child. A crybaby who is supposedly smarter than Nikola Tesla, Isaac Newton, and the countless of other men who have advanced our species into modern technology and modern innovation???

"Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind." - Albert Einstein

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
1. ... :troll: I'm not even going to waste my time on that.

2. Bruh. You claim your god exists outside of the universe but it doesn't intervene...thats a claim about the status of your god. Thats a religious claim. Thats no different from any other religion.

3. You've said this several times before. I'm not playing these games with you nor will I scour your post history.

4. There is literally NOTHING supporting your view outside of your own misunderstanding and misrepresentation of thing you purport as evidence.

5. Yeah. it essentially does. If you want to invoke the scientific method, you don't get to presuppose something that you can't even support with ANY evidence. I'm not talking visual evidence. You're only clinging to deism because all other realms for your little god to exist have been thoroughly evaluated and debunked and you know it. The best you can do is hang on to the notion that theres something out there but you can't even define it so you keep moving the goal posts when the idea is threatened, yet you can't even defend it in lieu of the sheer lack of any thing you can substantiate the idea with. Even worse, you don't recognize the fallacy of invoking this infinite regress of "creation" but don't seem to have any answers for where your "creator" originates. Just say "I don't know" like a good little lad and call it a day. I won't even address how stupid you sound quoting "scientific law we follow"...spoken like a real idiot who clearly didn't pay attention in class but watches sci-fi movies to appear open minded while misrepresenting the very concepts he's exposed to.

Do better. :whoo:
1. Of course you won't because even a male with a female trait is still male.
2. My belief is that the higher power exists and created within the rules of this universe and might even intervene sometimes. Which is not deism.

The religious do it too but they don't stop at simply having a beleif which is why I said you calling my beleif a relgion is you reaching. They actually go against scientific fact way more than I ever could and have a complex system surrounding the beleif itself.

The fact that my beleif isnt even supernatural or even spiritual makes your argument even weaker.

You are using the label of relgion too loosely and you don't even know it. :ahh:
3. No I have not. I have never used the word spiritual in any of my explanations about my beleif so cut the crap.
4. The fact that we can create makes my beleif possible. The fact that the events leading up to our existence has a chance of happening in other areas of the universe makes my beleif possible.

This beleif didn't come out of thin air. Its grounded by events that came to pass.
5. My goal posts has never moved. I was always under the idea of a higher power and I never had to move my goal post not even once.

There is just a guy who saw how we came to be and how we create and said why can't another life form out there do it to and even before we did.

I could stop at I don't know but with our existence and us creating being observed I can't help but wonder about the many possibilities around us.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Napoleon said:

So, by your logic, because you can't prove or demonstrate your presuppositional faith-based belief that you are 'smarter than believers' despite the overwhelming evidence against that being the case, we can conclude that you aren't interested in understanding the workings of reality.​

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So, by your logic, because you can't prove or demonstrate your presuppositional faith-based belief that you are 'smarter than believers' despite the overwhelming evidence against that being the case, we can conclude that you aren't interested in understanding the workings of reality.​

Bruh. I'm making this as SIMPLE as possible.

I don't care WHAT you might have discovered, if you're religious you're an idiot.

Period.

You might be brilliant but being religious IS A MASSIVE flaw. I'm tired of holding my tongue on this.

You can't PRESUPPOSE things you havent supported.

My stance isn't "presupposition" I'm not even asserting anything. Its the fact that i'm NOT asserting anything that makes my stance superior.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:lupe: So you're a child. A crybaby who is supposedly smarter than Nikola Tesla, Isaac Newton, and the countless of other men who have advanced our species into modern technology and modern innovation???

"Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind." - Albert Einstein

1. Tesla, and Newton obviously had their views on religion changed over the course of their lives. Newton was labeled a heretic in some circles because of what he learned.

2. Einstein also said this if you want to really go there:

TS-QUOTES-einstein3.jpg

TS-QUOTES-einstein.jpg

:obama: :heh:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Napoleon said:
My stance isn't "presupposition" I'm not even asserting anything. Its the fact that i'm NOT asserting anything that makes my stance superior.

:patrice:

Napoleon said:
I AM smarter than people who believe in god.

You have provided no evidence to support this assertion at all.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:patrice:

You have provided no evidence to support this assertion at all.

I don't assert things that I can't prove.

Thats my assertions and my evidence for that claim.

Fortunately when presented the evidence, you don't have to agree that it meets your standard.

Thats fine. You're free to do that.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
amaury136 said:
ive done it before and debating with @Napoleon is an exercise in futility. he's the smartest human being on earth guys :mjpls: so stop.

just stop :mjpls:

Atheism is not a belief that can be rationally maintained without making ridiculous and, inevitably, self-contradictory assertions. Most of the 'New Atheists' arguments are, for the most part, highly unsophisticated, fallacious, and logically incoherent.​

Last edited by a moderator:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Atheism is not a belief that can be rationally maintained without making ridiculous and, inevitably, self-contradictory assertions. Most of the 'New Atheists' arguments are, for the most part, highly unsophisticated, fallacious, and logically incoherent.​

I SIMPLY do not believe in any religious claims because none of them are supported with any thing that can be verified or established as being true.

I wonder why you feel the same way about Zeus and Thor and Mithra. :pacspit: :upsetfavre:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR

im not sure what category i fall under. i believe in a higher power and i believe in the human spirit n i believe the higher power and the human spirit are linked or are one and the same somehow. i dont have a problem with atheist or whatever he is, i just cannot stand know it alls. especially when it comes to something that is still as mysterious as human beings and our existence, meaning of life, afterlife or lack thereof, etc etc.

i do believe the bible is bullshyt upon bullshyt n i think all religions are very flawed, but this dude acts like anybody with any belief system is just beneath him because he has no belief system. i would rather socialize with a humble religious person than this pretentious know it all douchebag.

sheldon cooper in the face ass nikka!

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
1. Tesla, and Newton obviously had their views on religion changed over the course of their lives. Newton was labeled a heretic in some circles because of what he learned.

2. Einstein also said this if you want to really go there:

TS-QUOTES-einstein3.jpg

TS-QUOTES-einstein.jpg

:obama: :heh:
So essentially you're saying that some of our greatest thinkers were, at the very least, not as near sighted as you on these topics. :jawalrus: