I can't believe I slept on Assassin's Creed Origins (Best Assassin's Creed, IMO)

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Nikka he's 4

Yal got 4 year olds out here stabbing nikkas in the neck and smashing NPCs and thinking it's normal

:deadrose:

My 10 year old been playing halo and gears of war since he was in diaper :manny:

That muthafukka is a beast now :martin:

Cant even play with him anymore cuz i legit wanna break controllers :martin:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Can't relate to cac story in Odyssey :scust:

Origins, being a black excellence that kill cacs :banderas:.

Egypt in Africa :blessed:

The story about his son got me :sadbron::mjcry::to:

I haven't played Odyssey but many people told me that Origins graphic shytty on Odyssey, etc.

:camby: Black excellence my ass. Bagel was a fukking c00n for those greeks

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:camby: Black excellence my ass. Bagel was a fukking c00n for those greeks
:mjtf:what are you talking about abou in the game main story quest Bayek was tell his wife not to trust the Greek and Roman leaders he only work with them o get revenge on the Order of the Ancients for killing his son they had the info he need also there was a side story were bayek was low key call calling out his old friend/rival for sellout by take on more Greek name and way of dressing in order to make more money as a chariot.racer.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@CubanVoodooBreh @iceberg_is_on_fire @Fatboi1 @Greenhornet @intellect2k @Malik1time @Rell84shots @Deezay

I have no idea, they went too graphic when come to the children.:picard:

The Crocodile mission part, when they did to that little girl and I found her in under water when she was tied up with her leg with rocks/stones and she died shyt got me :mjcry: and
tenor.gif
that's when I went into :demonic: on these mfer evils piece of shyt

Last edited:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
@CubanVoodooBreh @iceberg_is_on_fire @Fatboi1 @Greenhornet @intellect2k @Malik1time @Rell84shots @Deezay

I have no idea, they went too graphic when come to the children.:picard:

The Crocodile mission part, when they did to that little girl and I found her in under water when she was tied up with her leg with rocks/stones and she died shyt got me :mjcry: and
tenor.gif
that's when I went into :demonic: on these mfer evils piece of shyt

Bayek's rage :wow:. "SHADYAH:damn:"

his encounters with kids were very well done throughout the game. When he found Esio from the jumping mission as a teenager "you became a smuggler :what:, boy if you dont take your ass to Alexandria and find Aya :camby:"

Esio: "Ok :sadcam: " and then he dejectedly walks off :mjlol:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bayek's rage :wow:. "SHADYAH:damn:"

his encounters with kids were very well done throughout the game. When he found Esio from the jumping mission as a teenager "you became a smuggler :what:, boy if you dont take your ass to Alexandria and find Aya :camby:"

Esio: "Ok :sadcam: " and then he dejectedly walks off :mjlol:

Yup, he loves kids that remind him of his son like he wish he could play with his son again but enjoyed play around with kids :mjcry:. Lol, I remmy that shyt:russ:.