I can't believe I slept on Assassin's Creed Origins (Best Assassin's Creed, IMO)

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
I read the stuff for him. You'd be surprised how much he can pull off in an assassin's creed. Decent amount of voice acting, the map shows everything so you can remember icons. All assassin's creed control the same more or less and he's nice on the sticks. He's just like, daddy, what does that say and I'll read it then he goes back to playing. Sometimes I have to break down the concepts going on to a more simplistic form but for the gameplay? He's good there.
Nikka he's 4

Yal got 4 year olds out here stabbing nikkas in the neck and smashing NPCs and thinking it's normal

:deadrose:

Last edited:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
From the ogs i would go

AC Black Flag
AC Brotherhood.
AC Revelations

AC Unity gets hated on waayyyy too much, i guess it due to its launch issues, Story its a bit meh wish they did more with the french revolution because the setting was my second favorite only to Egypt:blessed:
AC2 (i played it as the ezio collection, felt way too outdated. the storyline and setting were dope though:ehh:

AC syndicate

AC 3(:scust:) Could have been great if they literally didnt spend half the game as a tutorial. The main Villains were good, Charles lee and Haytham were well done, wouldnt have mind having Haytham as the main protagonist, this nikka Connor way to angry:gucci:

But if we ranking all of them then Origins wins and Odyssey taking 2nd place
Black flag was a dope game to me:yeshrug:
I know a couple people who hate it:hhh:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Origins had the better setting and protagonist , imo. Bayek was great and Egypt was beautiful.

Odyssey is superior in just about every other way, though.

Truest post in this thread. If you could tell Bayek's story in Egypt with the depth and shyt of Odyssey, that game would be GOAT. Odyssey is already similar to Witcher 3 in many ways, I like the direction the series is taking.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
My favorite Assassin’s Creed and I say that after I put 150 hours into AC Odyssey than went and played Origins. I was like :whoo: now I kind of feel they digress slightly with Odyssey.

Word?...I’m like 50 hours into odyssey and I fukk with it heavy.

Should I have played Origins first :lupe:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
AC black flag had me :wow:

The amount of time i spend sailing was :blessed:

Went after all the legendary ships, had all the elite armour:wow:

The searching under water was awesomne.

I think its the only ac that i almost 100%

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

They are both great game, brehs just gonna like the setting and character in Origins for obvious reasons though, but technically Odyssey is better cause of the massive amount of shyt to do. Took me 6 hours to make it off the first island in Odyssey cause there was that much to do.

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Can't relate to cac story in Odyssey :scust:

Origins, being a black excellence that kill cacs :banderas:.

Egypt in Africa :blessed:

The story about his son got me :sadbron::mjcry::to:

I haven't played Odyssey but many people told me that Origins graphic shytty on Odyssey, etc.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Origins to Odyssey was the equivalent of going from the penthouse the outhouse. Origins is the best AC game to me followed by Brotherhood, Freedom Cry, & II. ACII had the most heartbreaking mission where you have to bury Ezio's father and brothers at sea:mjcry:. Bayek is the only assassin I actually cared about after Ezio because the others have been meh at best.