I can't believe I slept on Assassin's Creed Origins (Best Assassin's Creed, IMO)

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
If they put the same features into origins it would be goat by far

odyssey is so deep it never really ends

both are classics to me

They made both games at the same time with the same engine but guess which is getting the bigger push :mjpls:

Watch the extra mayonnaise viking edition be hailed as a triumph and the best the series ever been :mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Odyssey is just so massive, and I mean that in the pejorative. Still a good game though, for what it was.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I got 4 AC games sittin uninstalled cause I got to many games.
Ima have to install that origins shyt again.
It’s gon take forever:mjcry:

Same here. I never finished Black Flag and still have Odyssey and Origins sitting in the cases waiting

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
3 was a let down for me after I was so hyped on the series after playing through AC II, Brotherhood, and Revelations back in college :mjcry:. I was :ohlawd: at all the trailers and gameplay of AC III but something didnt click once I got the game :shaq2:. I hated Black Flag :camby:, freedom cry was :banderas:

I bought the gold editions of Origins and Odyssey for PS4 ready to dive back into the series

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
From the ogs i would go

AC Black Flag
AC Brotherhood.
AC Revelations

AC Unity gets hated on waayyyy too much, i guess it due to its launch issues, Story its a bit meh wish they did more with the french revolution because the setting was my second favorite only to Egypt:blessed:
AC2 (i played it as the ezio collection, felt way too outdated. the storyline and setting were dope though:ehh:

AC syndicate

AC 3(:scust:) Could have been great if they literally didnt spend half the game as a tutorial. The main Villains were good, Charles lee and Haytham were well done, wouldnt have mind having Haytham as the main protagonist, this nikka Connor way to angry:gucci:

But if we ranking all of them then Origins wins and Odyssey taking 2nd place

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I read the stuff for him. You'd be surprised how much he can pull off in an assassin's creed. Decent amount of voice acting, the map shows everything so you can remember icons. All assassin's creed control the same more or less and he's nice on the sticks. He's just like, daddy, what does that say and I'll read it then he goes back to playing. Sometimes I have to break down the concepts going on to a more simplistic form but for the gameplay? He's good there.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Yea its 2 years.old and still raw af I actually picked it up along with odyssey with all the dlcs for both and that's what I'm running thru. I beat black flag but not freedoms cry yet, I fukk with adewale tho as a character and i honestly like connor alot too but I'm not a fan of the whole colonial america setting at all
Seemed a bit bland compared to other titles in the series. I wasn't really feeling it.