I can't believe I slept on Assassin's Creed Origins (Best Assassin's Creed, IMO)

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have played 6 Assassin's Creed games

- First One, too repetitive and got bored as fukk
- 2nd One, it's much better and improved
- 3rd One, I loved it and thought it was the best Assassin's Creed game ever
- Brotherhood - It was dope, team-up, hire more assassins to do your jobs,etc but tired of it
already
- Black Flag, it was okay and got tired of Assassin' Creed and didn't finish the game but I was so excited about Freedom Cry cause I loved to kill some cacs but again bored quick and didn't finish the game.

I quickly got sick of the AC games when I started playing them and didn't bother to play any more Assassin's Creed but I saw many people said about this game is dope as fukk and got good reviews and I saw Origins on sale and had to give it a whirl because of the Egyptian theme and new mechanics.
I absolutely love it. I spend hours upon hours just exploring the world and taking snapshots. I'm only level 26

The story, black excellence :blessed:, outfits, weapons, etc are dope as fukk, Bayek is emotionally complicated and his pain is relatable :wow:. He's probably become my new favorite AC after Ezio.

I"m still playing right now :myman:

:salute:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Yea its 2 years.old and still raw af I actually picked it up along with odyssey with all the dlcs for both and that's what I'm running thru. I beat black flag but not freedoms cry yet, I fukk with adewale tho as a character and i honestly like connor alot too but I'm not a fan of the whole colonial america setting at all

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wouldn’t put it over 2, but it’s definitely the best since that. I didn’t finish 3 shyt was too boring for me, and took 4 back the same day (that boat/pirate shyt was and still is trash to me :scust: ). That was the last I played up until Origins. My only complaint with that one was they went a little TOO RPG. I don’t like not being able to stealth kill one-shot unless I’m a high enough level. Other than that it was great.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wouldn’t put it over 2, but it’s definitely the best since that. I didn’t finish 3 shyt was too boring for me, and took 4 back the same day (that boat/pirate shyt was and still is trash to me :scust: ). That was the last I played up until Origins. My only complaint with that one was they went a little TOO RPG. I don’t like not being able to stealth kill one-shot unless I’m a high enough level. Other than that it was great.

I liked it cause I love "Too RPG" in this AC game, shyt is much better to me, imo.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea its 2 years.old and still raw af I actually picked it up along with odyssey with all the dlcs for both and that's what I'm running thru. I beat black flag but not freedoms cry yet, I fukk with adewale tho as a character and i honestly like connor alot too but I'm not a fan of the whole colonial america setting at all

I love Origins already. I don't want to play Odyssey cause too many cacs in that game, it makes me feel :scust: so I can't relate to CAC Odyssey story.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I love Origins already. I don't want to play Odyssey cause too many cacs in that game, it makes me feel :scust: so I can't relate to CAC Odyssey story.

Theres some black people in Odyssey but they look funny from what I've seen in. Ancient Egypt is just majestic tho and all the Black/Middle Eastern characters are done right it's usually the Greeks (cacs) that are goofy as fukk :lolbron:

Did you realize who Taharqas voice actor is?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Theres some black people in Odyssey but they look funny from what I've seen in. Ancient Egypt is just majestic tho and all the Black/Middle Eastern characters are done right it's usually the Greeks (cacs) that are goofy as fukk :lolbron:

Did you realize who Taharqas voice actor is?

I have no idea, so who?

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I have no idea, so who?

Same voice as Adewale from Black Flag, they never reuse voice actors leading me to believe that Taharqas bloodline went from the Order of the Snake in Egypt to Nigeria (Adewale is Yoruba born in Trinidad) plus both characters have similar facial scars implying a link in game and because you know this whole shyt is connected... Adewale descendant is Milton Jones from Abstergo, hopefully after the viking game we could get back into some Black assassins but I think they might be deviating from the og story even more

Last edited:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I liked it cause I love "Too RPG" in this AC game, shyt is much better to me, imo.

Yea I liked every other part of the RPG qualities. That sneak one shot kill isn’t just iconic AC for me :francis: ended up out leveling most missions so I could still one-shot

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
I haven’t played any of them :scust:

I heard the main games we’re trash and never tried it