I canceled my Planet Fitness membership. That gym is garbage. The Android of gyms.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I'm not either, but I'm not going to complain about anybody giving out free food just because I may not always want any :russ:

If you're on some kind of diet and can't stick to it because somebody has free pizza that's a personal problem :manny: not a problem with the gym
My brain and hygienic standards won’t allow me to eat cheap ass pizza that’s been sitting out in a stank ass gym where people sweat and breathe hard all day long….especially post-pandemic :gag:

Enjoy but it @CouldntBeMeTho

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I’m just going off the cap you be posting along with you getting banned for saying racist shyt and then crying to the mods to get back on here :manny:
I didn’t ask the mods to get back here. They clearly never perma-banned me.

Cap? What cap? I have receipts for any claim I make.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Is it that bad? Pizza night at the gym, yall nikkas lying.

I been to Blink and NY Sports club but never tried that planet fitness. I would say I like Blink but sucks they don't have classes.

Edit: I looked it up. Pizza Monday and Bagel Tuesday though? Lmao.

Last edited:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Is it that bad? Pizza night at the gym, yall nikkas lying.

I been to Blink and NY Sports club but never tried that planet fitness. I would say I like Blink but sucks they don't have classes.

Edit: I looked it up. Pizza Monday and Bagel Tuesday though? Lmao.
And they have Tootsie rolls on the desk every day.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I’m just going off the cap you be posting along with you getting banned for saying racist shyt and then crying to the mods to get back on here :manny:
Negged because you are a jealous clown.

I have receipts for everything I claim.