I canceled my Planet Fitness membership. That gym is garbage. The Android of gyms.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
LOL. You can make anything work but planet fitness is Walmart status. A place where females or IG thots can go, wear cute fablethics, run on one of the millions of treadmills/cardio machines for two hours to burn 400 cals, go in the bathroom to pose in the mirror to prove they are healthy, then put back on the calories by grabbing a slice of dominoes or a bagel. Anyone serious about gains not going there. Do they even have a real weight section or is it just a smith machine and a few chest presses?

Last edited:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
LOL. You can make anything work but planet fitness is Walmart status. A place where females or IG thots can go, wear cute fablethics, run on one of the millions of treadmills/cardio machines for two hours to burn 400 cals, go in the bathroom for to pose in the mirror to prove they are healthy, then put back on the calories by grabbing a slice of dominoes or a bagel. Anyone serious about gains not going there. Do they even have a real weight section or just a smith machine and a few chest presses?

them herbalife and other supplements dealers stomping ground.... they prey on

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
LOL. You can make anything work but planet fitness is Walmart status. A place where females or IG thots can go, wear cute fablethics, run on one of the millions of treadmills/cardio machines for two hours to burn 400 cals, go in the bathroom to pose in the mirror to prove they are healthy, then put back on the calories by grabbing a slice of dominoes or a bagel. Anyone serious about gains not going there. Do they even have a real weight section or is it just a smith machine and a few chest presses?
Idk 😅😅😅

My new gym has pickup basketball and pickleball. Sauna. Pool. Classes 🤩

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
I keep one of those black memberships. There’s been times my daughter has had to go somewhere for just a couple hours so instead of going back home I’ll pop into the closest Planet Fitness and do some cardio. I do my main workouts at another gym

The gym itself ain’t bad. You can get a good workout depending on your goals. The worst thing about Planet Fitness are the people who go there. Most of them have no gym etiquette and are there just getting in the way.
This what Im on, 25 bucks I can go to any gym in my city when I am on road working and when I travel I can pop in and get a quick workout.. Always been clutch for me for what it is, Im actually about to go RIGHT NOW!!! Plus I can always bring a guest.

I have a membership at a boxing gym with full gym setup and sauna which I use alot also but its one location close by, I wanna use free weights and such I go there. Different crowd and its cool..

I guess with social media them girls in the weight section HEAVY now, lol.. They all doing booty workouts and hip thrusters, lol.. :ehh:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
It's effectively marketed itself as the gym for people who don't go to the gym.

i opted for just getting a mat, weight bench and power blocks and riding a fixed gear bike....cause what i'd end up paying for a membership would cost more in the long run.

if I have that shyt in the crib, I'm less inclined to use it.

when I have to actually go to the gym, I'm less likely to be lazy.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So why have a gym membership in the first place???:what:

This is a dumb ass question :mjlol: since when is weight loss the only reason to go to the gym?
I've been thin all my life and have a membership. That said I'm fine with Planet Fitness. It has treadmills and weight machines :yeshrug: that's all I need

If I was a bodybuilder I'm sure I'd want to go elsewhere but for somebody like me who goes 1-2 times a week it's fine.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
if I have that shyt in the crib, I'm less inclined to use it.

when I have to actually go to the gym, I'm less likely to be lazy.

That's not to say i use my shyt everyday, but i wasn't trying to pay $70 a month to drive to use the same type of equipment that i can have at home.