I canceled my Planet Fitness membership. That gym is garbage. The Android of gyms.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
It's effectively marketed itself as the gym for people who don't go to the gym.

i opted for just getting a mat, weight bench and power blocks and riding a fixed gear bike....cause what i'd end up paying for a membership would cost more in the long run.
Facts. Pay $10 a month just to say you have a gym membership 😅

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
main-qimg-fb2caf9f9bb2e6a1ad38644217933ae7-lq

sassy ass fukk

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I keep one of those black memberships. There’s been times my daughter has had to go somewhere for just a couple hours so instead of going back home I’ll pop into the closest Planet Fitness and do some cardio. I do my main workouts at another gym

The gym itself ain’t bad. You can get a good workout depending on your goals. The worst thing about Planet Fitness are the people who go there. Most of them have no gym etiquette and are there just getting in the way.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Facts. Pay $10 a month just to say you have a gym membership 😅

They have a great business model.... a substantial portion of their revenue comes from the fact that many of their members simply just get charged every month cause they don't want to deal with the process of cancelling their membership.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I keep one of those black memberships. There’s been times my daughter has had to go somewhere for just a couple hours so instead of going back home I’ll pop into the closest Planet Fitness and do some cardio. I do my main workouts at another gym

The gym itself ain’t bad. You can get a good workout depending on your goals. The worst thing about Planet Fitness are the people who go there. Most of them have no gym etiquette and are there just getting in the way.

Agreed.

I don’t want to be around these android users any longer.