I Can Prove I’m Not “5’4”, Can Nicole Prove She’s Not Shaped Like Mr. Penguin?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Damn, insults are as dusty and as weak as you. That’s ok. You tend to make several threads each day about dumb shyt, so I’m sure when I’m bored again i’ll venture into one and we’ll converse at some point. Toodles.
Don’t lose any brain cells over this touched repressed faggit.
We’ve seen his pics that he posts of himself - he’s never seen us to speak or know about us -don’t even entertain his shyt sis. We know as FACTS by his own pics which he self posted that he’s ugly, he’s going to stay ugly and by the looks of his father, dude is destined to remain ugly as shyt into the future with a constantly receding hairline- who the hell is he trying to prove?? other than compensate for what he lacks. He’s already in a losing battle with his scalp considering the struggle locs that he was sporting. I know junior high schoolers that are taller than him by the 8th grade.

Damn shame that his sister looks more muscular and manly than him. No wonder he can’t keep “trans” off his mind since it runs his family- he wants what his sister has, in order to be the type of woman that he never had. which is why he continues to get enabled by the bandwagon bussy buddies capping for him in this thread. Notice how he never showed any full frontal pics of any members of his scamily. Struggle Looks. struggle Locs, struggling to get likes and struggle Love, while Lusting online =all adding up to one big L. with no significant others that we ever see him in photos with bc the only significance he has is tall tales online bc he’s too short for his testicles to drop. Speaking of drop- check out his lack of drip.

Look at his style, what he’s wearing - who the hell in the history of ever finds that even semi-remotely attractive or fashionable. No one is giving him glances in these streets, that’s why he’s clout chasing on the coli for dyck dives as if his dyck riders give him any credibility.

Do the math of the post to pic coorelation - Dudes co-signing his shyt in here low key asking for pics of dycks bc they lack the capacity to engage women offline or the mentality to entertain women without insulting for attention therefore their real life moves consist of simping ugly bytches desperate for dyck or disguising their dycks in the form of clits. What real handsome man about his shyt is insecure enough to name call and call out threads for women they’ve never seen in order to get the attention of other men they’ve never been seen with. OP has been on this same subject for going into 24 hrs. Let him hold his self exposure on this thread - the more he talks online the less relevance that he has off, don’t give him any more material to jerk off with.

A middle aged karate fan boy Kung fu fighting in thread after thread - we know exactly what he’s trying to wax off with his nunchuck ..
:dame:

Last edited:

DragonKnight

Banned
Daps
images

Jesus Christ that’s an essay

fckyoupayme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Yo Momma's Front Porch
This thread has everything :russ::stopitslime::mjlol::picard::damn:

Anyways, I’m not on anyone’s side, but why are people so convinced @Nicole0416 is a man? I won’t front like I haven’t read posts from her that went hard, however she always posts in the same style. She maintains the same views. I just don’t get “man pretending to be a woman” vibes from her

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This thread has everything :russ::stopitslime::mjlol::picard::damn:

Anyways, I’m not on anyone’s side, but why are people so convinced @Nicole0416 is a man? I won’t front like I haven’t read posts from her that went hard, however she always posts in the same style. She maintains the same views. I just don’t get “man pretending to be a woman” vibes from her
No disrespect but I could give less than a fuk about any type of analysis or assessment online - or what you do or don’t “get” - I could say the about you, the exception is - I just don’t give a fuk to care about online evaluation from internet randoms in discussion groups. No real men doing real shyt in real streets would give a fuk about a woman and her talking points to take personally or have that much of an emotional affect , especially since I have no personal relationship with any of your dikks
:comeon:
Regardless of that, who I CHOOSE or I DECIDE to interact with or know off here, to know about me personally is none of your fukkin business, instead of commenters constantly getting dissed and embarrassed on thread fail attempts on repeat for the past 18 months- you would think they would learn to mind their business
:gucci:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
This fakkit gets no buns, lives in a shoebox in the worse part of Charlotte and his family has WOAT genetics. :Booklaffs:

fukking pops head looking like one of them Easter island joints.
:mjlol:

Your goddamn sister looking like she can whip all y'all nikkas asses with them broad ass shoulders, ole Lawrence Taylor built ass bytch. :mjlol:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
17irehr1akl9yjpg.jpg

Does that mean I made it in these coli streets or does that mean you want to fukk me?
That means that you’re on the path to getting fukked up in these coli streets - just a matter of time. Never fails. And when you do, just remember this thread and who told you so. Last I’m saying.

fckyoupayme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Yo Momma's Front Porch
No disrespect but I could give less than a fuk about any type of analysis or assessment online - or what you do or don’t “get” - I could say the about you, the exception is - I just don’t give a fuk to care about online evaluation from internet randoms in discussion groups. No real men doing real shyt in real streets would give a fuk about a woman and her talking points to take personally or have that much of an emotional affect , especially since I have no personal relationship with any of your dikks
:comeon:
Regardless of that, who I CHOOSE or I DECIDE to interact with or know off here, to know about me personally is none of your fukkin business, instead of commenters constantly getting dissed and embarrassed on thread fail attempts on repeat for the past 18 months- you would think they would learn to mind their business
:gucci:
None taken. I wasn’t asking you. I’m asking people who think you are a man

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Don’t lose any brain cells over this touched repressed faggit.
We’ve seen his pics that he posts of himself - he’s never seen us to speak or know about us -don’t even entertain his shyt sis. We know as FACTS by his own pics which he self posted that he’s ugly, he’s going to stay ugly and by the looks of his father, dude is destined to remain ugly as shyt into the future with a constantly receding hairline- who the hell is he trying to prove?? other than compensate for what he lacks. He’s already in a losing battle with his scalp considering the struggle locs that he was sporting. I know junior high schoolers that are taller than him by the 8th grade.

Damn shame that his sister looks more muscular and manly than him. No wonder he can’t keep “trans” off his mind since it runs his family- he wants what his sister has, in order to be the type of woman that he never had. which is why he continues to get enabled by the bandwagon bussy buddies capping for him in this thread. Notice how he never showed any full frontal pics of any members of his scamily. Struggle Looks. struggle Locs and struggle Love, Lusting online =all adding up to one big L. with no significant others that we ever see him in photos with bc the only significance he has is tall tales online bc he’s too short for his testicles to drop. Speaking of drop- check out his lack of drip.

Look at his style, what he’s wearing - who the hell in the history of ever finds that even semi-remotely attractive or fashionable. No one is giving him glances in these streets, that’s why he’s clout chasing on the coli for dyck dives as if his dyck riders give him any credibility.

Do the math of the post to pic coorelation - Dudes co-signing his shyt in here low key asking for pics of dycks bc they lack the capacity to engage women offline or the mentality to entertain women without insulting for attention therefore their real life moves consist of simping ugly bytches desperate for dyck or disguising their dycks in the form of clits. What real handsome man about his shyt is insecure enough to name call and call out threads for women they’ve never seen in order to get the attention of other men they’ve never been seen with. OP has been on this same subject for going into 24 hrs. Let him hold his self exposure on this thread - the more he talks online the less relevance that he has off, don’t give him any more material to jerk off with.

I’m dead at the bolded.

Breh started a whole thread that provided no actual proof of his height other than his words and a flimsy picture. Like we’re supposed to believe him because he told us how tall his brother sis and dad are, then posted a picture with him looking slightly taller than them. :dead:

Basically telling us shyt that can’t be confirmed, providing flimsy evidence, and hoping we lack critical thinking skills, so that we believe this.

All I did was ask him to actually do what he claims this thread was supposed to do: prove his real height. His reaction was what I expected. :sas1:

I love this site though it’s hilarious. Jokes tell themselves.

DragonKnight

Banned
Daps
That means that you’re on the path to getting fukked up in these coli streets - just a matter of time. Never fails. And when you do, just remember this thread and who told you so. Last I’m saying.
You just wrote over 1k words on a single page on an Internet forum. You already fukked up my guy.