I Can Prove I’m Not “5’4”, Can Nicole Prove She’s Not Shaped Like Mr. Penguin?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
None taken. I wasn’t asking you. I’m asking people who think you are a man
Let me help you with your “ask”- maybe it’s bc I’m not employed or previously employed in the sex industry, no nude pics all over social media and I don’t roam around here with usernames like “fuk u pay me” or getting paid to fuk.
:usure:
Can’t blame them for everything or the speculation when certain females objectify or live up to already negative bias and stereotypes by wearing or displaying those tags, like it’s a badge of honor or title.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
put your personal life on a internet forum to prove yourself to nikkas you dont know nor will ever know in real life brehs
:mjlol:
But the colicel coalition of simps and stalkers said that was “good attention”, provihg yourself and attention whoring for coli cool points is what counts, amirite.
:troll:
Winning on the Internet, means I’m Winning at life. It puts the “WW” in World Wide Web.
:troll:

DragonKnight

Banned
Daps
This dumb fuk faggit - Most of these dudes are not ugly. OP is ugly and funny looking af. From what I’ve seen, or know of -there’s a lot of good looking nice men in here.
:whew::obama:
Ironic bc the handsome dudes or at least those with a personality to offer are not the ones starting shyt threads or engaging in back and forths with women online since they have the ability and engagement to attract women offline.

And how stupid as fuk do you sound - a woman with some pride in herself, confidence and values enough to not spam or scam forums with advertisements of body pics is “bad attention” whew Chile .. foh.

You retarted m’fer - Showing looks off and showing off, period on an Internet forum is not “good attention” .. check the profile and stats of the women who actually post their photos in here as opposed to those that don’t. Now your dumb newbie ass should have asked, of those women, who are the ones still posting here, not caught up in sexposals and those who have a reputation of a sexual nature who don’t have the credibility in their posts to even talk about good shyt.

And I don’t need to use my looks from an Internet forum when I get actual attention off looks and mindset in real life .
:what: This is a discussion group not an IG pictorial .. keep exposing yourself b, I see which type that you’re used to :sas1:- that’s if you’re even into women at all.
:sas2:Your coli persona is starting to glitch - handle that.

You ever cybered before? I bet you was great at that the way you use run off sentences and make descriptive posts. Having nikkas keyboards all sticky and shyt

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
This fakkit gets no buns, lives in a shoebox in the worse part of Charlotte and his family has WOAT genetics. :Booklaffs:

fukking pops head looking like one of them Easter island joints.
:mjlol:

Your goddamn sister looking like she can whip all y'all nikkas asses with them broad ass shoulders, ole Lawrence Taylor built ass bytch. :mjlol:
:picard:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Is the photo he posted that bad?
:picard:

I got the try hard c00n on iggy
Repost the photo

This fool really trying to convince people he got OP on ignore. But someone quoted the pic and even if u have someone on ignore u can see their post if its quoted. And u already proven u read every post in this thread cuz u responded to me when I never alerted u so u obviously can see the pic liar.

OP musta really herbed you something serious if he got u scrambling like you are. Nobody believes you. Stop it, you're embarrassing yourself.

:heh:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Nicole0416 like 5’6 135 lbs. Sexy darkskin ting with a bubble

:whew:

Everybody obsessed and hating on her, when 90% of her posts are pro-black lol

:pachaha:
:hug::wub:
Thank u!! And
:deadmanny::deadmanny:
I’m taller than OP
:mjgrin:
But they stay propping stripper bytches who admit to whoring for whites and basic white notep bytches. The dualities - has the “sistahood” morphed into the “brothahood” :ohhh:bc I for sure see a whole lot of cucking, ducking and c00ning on display at times and animosity for “blackness “
:mjtf:
Noticing how they like calling in for reinforcements- for little ole me, I mean grown ass men can’t fight their own battles - they have to lie, tag team, get on their bully and maneuver for mind games. Backalley LipstaColi - this is what we’re doing?
:picard::jbhmm::beli::mjpls: