I Can Beat ANYONE On The Coli In A Fist Fight.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Reppin:
Los Angeles / IE

lmfao there are NO true fighters in LA. all you fakkits (of all races) do is sucker punch, jump 1 person with 42 people, hit people with weapons cuz ur a pusss, and bring out guns when yyou might have to fight a fair one.

If I ever lost a fight 1 on 1 to some LA fakkit I would move to an island by myself and never show my face again.

:mjlol:Like I said Skrap, you can get put on yo pockets breh. I know 16 yr old females that will hang with you. Just another wetback with Machismo ready to put his head down and swim for his life :yeshrug:

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
:mjlol:Like I said Skrap, you can get put on yo pockets breh. I know 16 yr old females that will hang with you. Just another wetback with Machismo ready to put his head down and swim for his life :yeshrug:

i don't know what this is suppsed to mean, it sounds like some cali slang so you can:camby: with that.

like i said cali fakkit.

There are ZERO fighters in LA, none, zilch, nada. you just don't breed fighters over there, it's fine but just be aware of it.

just byhow much you're harping on race, i can tell you're not a fighter.

we're not on that shyt anymore over here, anyone that tries to act like there certain 'race' is best fighter is automatically soft as jelly.

over here, ANYBODY CAN get it. MexiCANS, Serbs, AfriCANS, DominiCANS, Puerto RiCANS, ANYBODY CAN GET IT.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
i don't know what this is suppsed to mean, it sounds like some cali slang so you can:camby: with that.

like i said cali fakkit.

There are ZERO fighters in LA, none, zilch, nada. you just don't breed fighters over there, it's fine but just be aware of it.

just byhow much you're harping on race, i can tell you're not a fighter.

we're not on that shyt anymore over here, anyone that tries to act like there certain 'race' is best fighter is automatically soft as jelly.

over here, ANYBODY CAN get it. MexiCANS, Serbs, AfriCANS, DominiCANS, Puerto RiCANS, ANYBODY CAN GET IT.

alright cac.:pachaha: