I Can Beat ANYONE On The Coli In A Fist Fight.

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let him be the best fist fighter.

I'm a jiujitsu fighter

BRAZILLIAN JIUJITSU THAT IS :whoo:

200.gif

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
guy is obviously full of shyt and never stepped in a boxing gym in his life. talking about how nobody would box him because they were too scared. :snoop: boxing doesnt work like that. everyone who walks into a gym for the first time gets their ass whooped for months until they get better. i see it all the time.guys who think they tough come in off the street so coach puts them in the ring with a lil 15 year old or one of the more experienced lighter fighters just to prove they aint shyt and break them. happens all the time. make sure we get it on video too. they normally leave after getting the shyt kicked out of them go back to their boys and say they were too good for that gym or some bullshyt thats why they never went back.

TRUE fukking stories, they always put em in with the kids to humble them and because they would get hurt if they sparred with anyone halfway decent....

If dudes even knew how long it takes to learn to even jab correctly they wouldnt talk so much crap....

and FYI everyone always wants to spar the best fighters in the gym not the novices because thats the only way to learn....If dude had ever been inside a boxing gym he would know this....all that "no one wanted to fight me because I was so good is for the birds.....lol.... must be trolling

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:Only on the coli does horrible trolling plus audience too dumb to realize OP is trolling equal serious thread.

I would also shoot any of y'all a number of times with a .38 Super in front of my lawyer. :huhldup:UFC is getting nikkaz sent to the Upper Room out here & amazingly more n more scruffy bearded or bald eyebrowless fagg0ts keep flexing in the club. Getting :damn:airholed or :dead:beat to Bolivia by 10 nikkaz in front of ur :smugfavre:boy from werk then getting runned out down the street before u can get to ur car, hoppin fences n shyt.:what:

:camby:That's the type of fgts who u brush against by the bar n they immediately put their hand on ur shoulder tryna correct u.:beli:
:aicmon:Dumbasses don't understand ur on the way to the bar to get drinx/hoes for nikkaz in ur section n they're watching u to see if u can bring shyt back. :mindblown:Not to mention 2 or 3 nikkaz with u to do their thing. First punch nikkaz gettin swarmed.:lawd:

Every time I'm out I got it so that ain't an issue either. :flabbynsick:nikkaz is too old to be out here gettin dirty trying not to take a loss with some fgt ass loser nga. :comeon:Fgt gon get one warning to back up n I'm dumping, we got SYG so it's all good. Every time some fgt think it's bouta be a fite, he ends up getting shot/stabbed here so fck I look like tryna square up? :childplease: Ngaz can do that in jail.

:mjlol:The same dumbass I had talked about losing his kidney to a knife in the club, he was goin round on that Anderson Silva shyt. Now this fool got a thang n don't know how to use it, droppin it on the ground tryna show ngaz.:dahell: 3 ngaz jumped one of my ngaz n we had to convince him not to go back round there n this nga was drunk n high n on pwdr n lumped the fck up in the face. :damn: Them kids woulda got it cuz the only reason he stopped over my other homie's house was cuz it was on the way n he wanted to smoke right quick.:smugdraper:

:heh:FOH with that knuckle up shyt if u ain't a pro, in jail, a CAC in a safe area, or under the age of 18.:dahell:
We should keep our shoulders firm and our stance solid at all times so when nikkas bump into us <pause> at the bar they just bounce off and we can ask then if they alright.

Marl0 Stanfield

Yeshua Ben YHWH
Daps
Reppin
Ojala
We should keep our shoulders firm and our stance solid at all times so when nikkas bump into us <pause> at the bar they just bounce off and we can ask then if they alright.
They love doing it when it's way too crowded in a club w/ metal detectors n ur approaching a chick or a waitress or some shyt. I don't even turn to look anymore cuz I already know who's doing it by who I accidentally bumped n already apologized to. I just swing a left backhand pimp slap in that direction and whip my body around with a follow up right n it's on.

I'm not the type to bump into dudes n not say something or apologize so u have to be a real a$$hole to put ur hands on me after I done briefly explained myself. I've had nikkaz spill drinx on me accidentally n I didn't trip cuz I don't go around on that jail shyt.

And jail is the same thing. I'm throwing my breakfast away cuz my stomach was sick n some gay ass ese gon complain n try n tell a nga what to do. He was a old slow ass fgt n a nga flew at him while he was sitting in his chair. Mfka we are in county, fck u think this is, American Me?

I didn't even grow up fighting I didn't start scrappin til I went to cnty n had to cuz mfkas wouldn't stfu. I used to be scary as hell w/hands but I just switched my style up cuz I didn't have shyt to lose anymore so I said fckit.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
They love doing it when it's way too crowded in a club w/ metal detectors n ur approaching a chick or a waitress or some shyt. I don't even turn to look anymore cuz I already know who's doing it by who I accidentally bumped n already apologized to. I just swing a left backhand pimp slap in that direction and whip my body around with a follow up right n it's on.

I'm not the type to bump into dudes n not say something or apologize so u have to be a real a$$hole to put ur hands on me after I done briefly explained myself. I've had nikkaz spill drinx on me accidentally n I didn't trip cuz I don't go around on that jail shyt.

And jail is the same thing. I'm throwing my breakfast away cuz my stomach was sick n some gay ass ese gon complain n try n tell a nga what to do. He was a old slow ass fgt n a nga flew at him while he was sitting in his chair. Mfka we are in county, fck u think this is, American Me?

I didn't even grow up fighting I didn't start scrappin til I went to cnty n had to cuz mfkas wouldn't stfu. I used to be scary as hell w/hands but I just switched my style up cuz I didn't have shyt to lose anymore so I said fckit.
As men we don't have to be ra ra. Remain emotionless until it's time to lose it on someone. It keeps them from being able to manufacture the rage necessary to properly defend themselves. Letting someone get charged with adrenaline before contact is a mistake.

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps

You seem like the type to just keep fighting and keep getting more n more fukked up
:mjlol:Only on the coli does horrible trolling plus audience too dumb to realize OP is trolling equal serious thread.

I would also shoot any of y'all a number of times with a .38 Super in front of my lawyer. :huhldup:UFC is getting nikkaz sent to the Upper Room out here & amazingly more n more scruffy bearded or bald eyebrowless fagg0ts keep flexing in the club. Getting :damn:airholed or :dead:beat to Bolivia by 10 nikkaz in front of ur :smugfavre:boy from werk then getting runned out down the street before u can get to ur car, hoppin fences n shyt.:what:

:camby:That's the type of fgts who u brush against by the bar n they immediately put their hand on ur shoulder tryna correct u.:beli:
:aicmon:Dumbasses don't understand ur on the way to the bar to get drinx/hoes for nikkaz in ur section n they're watching u to see if u can bring shyt back. :mindblown:Not to mention 2 or 3 nikkaz with u to do their thing. First punch nikkaz gettin swarmed.:lawd:

Every time I'm out I got it so that ain't an issue either. :flabbynsick:nikkaz is too old to be out here gettin dirty trying not to take a loss with some fgt ass loser nga. :comeon:Fgt gon get one warning to back up n I'm dumping, we got SYG so it's all good. Every time some fgt think it's bouta be a fite, he ends up getting shot/stabbed here so fck I look like tryna square up? :childplease: Ngaz can do that in jail.

:mjlol:The same dumbass I had talked about losing his kidney to a knife in the club, he was goin round on that Anderson Silva shyt. Now this fool got a thang n don't know how to use it, droppin it on the ground tryna show ngaz.:dahell: 3 ngaz jumped one of my ngaz n we had to convince him not to go back round there n this nga was drunk n high n on pwdr n lumped the fck up in the face. :damn: Them kids woulda got it cuz the only reason he stopped over my other homie's house was cuz it was on the way n he wanted to smoke right quick.:smugdraper:

:heh:FOH with that knuckle up shyt if u ain't a pro, in jail, a CAC in a safe area, or under the age of 18.:dahell:

All while reading this, i felt like i could ALMOST understand

.Don't Do Drugs Kids

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
U ever see two people starting to fight each other but neither one is ready to fight yet. They start charging each other with adrenal triggers. Bumpin shoulders, talking over one another, calling names until the rage takes over and someone swings

When you remain silent and emotionless you have the option to swing at a moments notice. If you connect solid the adrenaline they will need to begin mounting an offense won't really kick in and charge them until you've landed another 3 punches and at that point you should have them airborne
tumblr_md8m5lw5UQ1rvcjd7o1_r1_250.gif

taking a trip to see their ancestors on the other side of consciousness.

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
all u people crying about guns/clubs need to:camby:

this thread was addressed towards warriors and people who htink they're warriors

1 on 1 combat secluded location, no one but god and yourself to save you.

this is true combat

Last edited:
Daps
U ever see two people starting to fight each other but neither one is ready to fight yet. They start charging each other with adrenal triggers. Bumpin shoulders, talking over one another, calling names until the rage takes over and someone swings

When you remain silent and emotionless you have the option to swing at a moments notice. If you connect solid the adrenaline they will need to begin mounting an offense won't really kick in and charge them until you've landed another 3 punches and at that point you should have them airborne

Thanks for the tip. But I'm not interested in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. I really wanna do Muay Thai and Boxing tho.

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps

in school years judo kid got gully want to fight me try to throw me, i taught myself how to reverse it mid throw, he lands unconscious.

he no judono more

Marl0 Stanfield

Yeshua Ben YHWH
Daps
Reppin
Ojala

I had known about that circular motion with the hands but never seen THAT maneuver before. I need to get with some of that Lake Minnetonka brzln jjtsu. Nga could still break an arm after that move.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I had known about that circular motion with the hands but never seen THAT maneuver before. I need to get with some of that Lake Minnetonka brzln jjtsu. Nga could still break an arm after that move.
In bjj we would throw, hold the arm and immediately transition into a sitting or squatting armbar

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
As men we don't have to be ra ra. Remain emotionless until it's time to lose it on someone. It keeps them from being able to manufacture the rage necessary to properly defend themselves. Letting someone get charged with adrenaline before contact is a mistake.

Did they teach you that at BJJ? That's pretty legit. You gotta be cool and collected until just the right time.

You gotta be like a lion breh. Lions are such majestic creatures.

You got your lion Royce Gracie

lion-attacks-zebra-o.gif

Lion Ray Lewis

lion-attack-o.gif

Lion suicide bomber :mjcry:

lion-attacks-man-o.gif