I Can Beat ANYONE On The Coli In A Fist Fight.

Daps
guy is obviously full of shyt and never stepped in a boxing gym in his life. talking about how nobody would box him because they were too scared. :snoop: boxing doesnt work like that. everyone who walks into a gym for the first time gets their ass whooped for months until they get better. i see it all the time.guys who think they tough come in off the street so coach puts them in the ring with a lil 15 year old or one of the more experienced lighter fighters just to prove they aint shyt and break them. happens all the time. make sure we get it on video too. they normally leave after getting the shyt kicked out of them go back to their boys and say they were too good for that gym or some bullshyt thats why they never went back.

True. OP just frontin'.

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
guy is obviously full of shyt and never stepped in a boxing gym in his life. talking about how nobody would box him because they were too scared. :snoop: boxing doesnt work like that. everyone who walks into a gym for the first time gets their ass whooped for months until they get better. i see it all the time.guys who think they tough come in off the street so coach puts them in the ring with a lil 15 year old or one of the more experienced lighter fighters just to prove they aint shyt and break them. happens all the time. make sure we get it on video too. they normally leave after getting the shyt kicked out of them go back to their boys and say they were too good for that gym or some bullshyt thats why they never went back.

This.

I went to local boxing gym, this 13 year old hands were :whew:

:wow:

I can't wait to move to Dallas so I can join a boxing gym.

Them ass whoopin' imma receive
:lupe:...:sadcam:...:mjcry:...:scusthov:..:manny:

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
This.

I went to local boxing gym, this 13 year old hands were :whew:

:wow:

I can't wait to move to Dallas so I can join a boxing gym.

Them ass whoopin' imma receive
:lupe:...:sadcam:...:mjcry:...:scusthov:..:manny:

i guess i made this thread because i broke a wisdom tooth and can no longner bite down properly, and because of this i can no longer box/fight because i need to be able to clnech teeth (most don't realize this, they just do it insticvely) r else my chit's gonna get fked every time (lose teeth scrape teeth,etc)

something so simple ruined my fight career brehs:mjcry:

Marl0 Stanfield

Yeshua Ben YHWH
Daps
Reppin
Ojala
:mjlol:Only on the coli does horrible trolling plus audience too dumb to realize OP is trolling equal serious thread.

I would also shoot any of y'all a number of times with a .38 Super in front of my lawyer. :huhldup:UFC is getting nikkaz sent to the Upper Room out here & amazingly more n more scruffy bearded or bald eyebrowless fagg0ts keep flexing in the club. Getting :damn:airholed or :dead:beat to Bolivia by 10 nikkaz in front of ur :smugfavre:boy from werk then getting runned out down the street before u can get to ur car, hoppin fences n shyt.:what:

:camby:That's the type of fgts who u brush against by the bar n they immediately put their hand on ur shoulder tryna correct u.:beli:
:aicmon:Dumbasses don't understand ur on the way to the bar to get drinx/hoes for nikkaz in ur section n they're watching u to see if u can bring shyt back. :mindblown:Not to mention 2 or 3 nikkaz with u to do their thing. First punch nikkaz gettin swarmed.:lawd:

Every time I'm out I got it so that ain't an issue either. :flabbynsick:nikkaz is too old to be out here gettin dirty trying not to take a loss with some fgt ass loser nga. :comeon:Fgt gon get one warning to back up n I'm dumping, we got SYG so it's all good. Every time some fgt think it's bouta be a fite, he ends up getting shot/stabbed here so fck I look like tryna square up? :childplease: Ngaz can do that in jail.

:mjlol:The same dumbass I had talked about losing his kidney to a knife in the club, he was goin round on that Anderson Silva shyt. Now this fool got a thang n don't know how to use it, droppin it on the ground tryna show ngaz.:dahell: 3 ngaz jumped one of my ngaz n we had to convince him not to go back round there n this nga was drunk n high n on pwdr n lumped the fck up in the face. :damn: Them kids woulda got it cuz the only reason he stopped over my other homie's house was cuz it was on the way n he wanted to smoke right quick.:smugdraper:

:heh:FOH with that knuckle up shyt if u ain't a pro, in jail, a CAC in a safe area, or under the age of 18.:dahell:

Marl0 Stanfield

Yeshua Ben YHWH
Daps
Reppin
Ojala
:mjlol:Only on the coli does horrible trolling plus audience too dumb to realize OP is trolling equal serious thread.

I would also shoot any of y'all a number of times with a .38 Super in front of my lawyer. :huhldup:UFC is getting nikkaz sent to the Upper Room out here & amazingly more n more scruffy bearded or bald eyebrowless fagg0ts keep flexing in the club. Getting :damn:airholed or :dead:beat to Bolivia by 10 nikkaz in front of ur :smugfavre:boy from werk then getting runned out down the street before u can get to ur car, hoppin fences n shyt.:what:

:camby:That's the type of fgts who u brush against by the bar n they immediately put their hand on ur shoulder tryna correct u.:beli:
:aicmon:Dumbasses don't understand ur on the way to the bar to get drinx/hoes for nikkaz in ur section n they're watching u to see if u can bring shyt back. :mindblown:Not to mention 2 or 3 nikkaz with u to do their thing. First punch nikkaz gettin swarmed.:lawd:

Every time I'm out I got it so that ain't an issue either. :flabbynsick:nikkaz is too old to be out here gettin dirty trying not to take a loss with some fgt ass loser nga. :comeon:Fgt gon get one warning to back up n I'm dumping, we got SYG so it's all good. Every time some fgt think it's bouta be a fite, he ends up getting shot/stabbed here so fck I look like tryna square up? :childplease: Ngaz can do that in jail.

:mjlol:The same dumbass I had talked about losing his kidney to a knife in the club, he was goin round on that Anderson Silva shyt. Now this fool got a thang n don't know how to use it, droppin it on the ground tryna show ngaz.:dahell: 3 ngaz jumped one of my ngaz n we had to convince him not to go back round there n this nga was drunk n high n on pwdr n lumped the fck up in the face. :damn: Them kids woulda got it cuz the only reason he stopped over my other homie's house was cuz it was on the way n he wanted to smoke right quick.:smugdraper:

:heh:FOH with that knuckle up shyt if u ain't a pro, in jail, a CAC in a safe area, or under the age of 18.:dahell:
This was directed at grown men looking for fites in public, not boxers or trained fiters doing their thing. That's different. I'm talking about ngaz doing some training or whoopin ass in jail then coming out on the street stirring up negroes for no damn reason.