i been doing sales/marketing. you won't believe how many times i been called a n...

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:wow:

Aight....If I was in your situation, I'd do the following:

You live in South Carolina, COL should be cheap...
Get a second job, stack up 8-10k within a year...
Move to a large city after that year, DC, Houston, Dallas, Chicago...
Get a roommate, you can find one for $400-$500 on Craigslist...
Live off your savings til you find a FT job....
Offer to intern for free to get in the door, get a night job to cover expenses...
Do whatever you need to turn that into a FT offer...

Good luck. I'd choose DC, I live there & the economy is :win:

its crazy that cats that have a college degree have to grind like that just to get a foot in the door.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Like Nigerian said this guys attitude is terrible that's why he can't get a job. I doubt he even gives a good effort and expects things to be handed to him. Nigerian sounded like he was willing to help and this guy just spits in his face and insults him...idiot
The crazy thing is that I'm clearly in a position to help people out. At the very least I look like I could be hit up for a $5 loan. I mean, I'm not doing poorly out here. I'm not on here hustling e-books that hustle e-books.

Even if I were one of these hucksters that are oh so prevalent on this forum, I'm asking this assclown pertinent questions any member of the workforce should ask themselves after they become a jobseeker. Questions that if answered could lead to somebody helping him out. You have no idea who you are talking to when you're on the internet.

The OP just sh!t the bed. He exposed himself to everyone on here that could really help him out. Sounds like the OP is only a few bad decisions away from doing some time, actually.

Daps
He was trolling...lol

mcnabb_wft.gif

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
its crazy that cats that have a college degree have to grind like that just to get a foot in the door.

Shyt is crazy out here, if you graduated before 2007 consider yourself lucky.

I got plenty of friends with degrees working retail, substitute teaching, or going back for their masters due to not being able to find a job. Unless you got a hook up, your degree is in engineering, or you went to a really good school, it's hard out here.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Nigerian was trying to help but this nikka up on Nigerian. You need to calm down, no one here knows u like that.