i been doing sales/marketing. you won't believe how many times i been called a n...

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
Like that redneck boss of yours tellin you to do self deprecating stuff while callin you boy?:russ:

Lol, but seriously you might wanna take a gamble on this one. What was your degree in?

business administration with a concentration/specialization in human resource management

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
working to make ends meet :shaq2: straight commission

door to door sales. most people cool and will say no thanks. As I'm walking off, I hear stuff like "who was that babe, nobody hun, just some knicker." i have even been told get off my porch. get a real job...

i hate people sometimes. :pacspit:

not to mention on top of that getting yelled at by the redneck azz sales manager everyday. stressful sh't makes me want to go :bustback:

edit: (any recruiters on here/human resources) pm me i want real work. willing to relocate
What marketable skills do you have?

Have you been successful in your current gig?

Any notable accomplishments? Awards?

Where do you want to work?

Daps
Reppin
St louis
What marketable skills do you have?

Have you been successful in your current gig?

Any notable accomplishments? Awards?

Where do you want to work?

now youre yoda huh?
when them white bytches steven tyler'd ******
in your ear you kept your head down and ate
the half eaten chicken wings them gay cats left
on the table with a 4 dollar tip.:ehh:

verdj6.gif

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Keep ya head up bruh! U should consult a staffing firm in your town. They can shop your resume 4 u

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
Dude, I can already tell you have a loser mentality. Nobody can help you in your current state. Keep selling knives, vacuums, or açai juice door to door.

your rep power is red with a shytty avatar and you have the nerve to question my post lol??!?!?

lol at you actually believing i do door to door sales.

i do respect you and others for donating to this site but, lol at you having a supporter tag with negative rep power :heh: :trash:

flipn50

Pro
Daps
try indeed.com and look up job in austin, tx breh, we ain't starving in the recession, as a matter of fact we going up

belee dat