i been doing sales/marketing. you won't believe how many times i been called a n...

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
working to make ends meet :shaq2: straight commission

door to door sales. most people cool and will say no thanks. As I'm walking off, I hear stuff like "who was that babe, nobody hun, just some knicker." i have even been told get off my porch. get a real job...

i hate people sometimes. :pacspit:

not to mention on top of that getting yelled at by the redneck azz sales manager everyday. stressful sh't makes me want to go :bustback:

edit: (any recruiters on here/human resources) pm me i want real work. willing to relocate

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
sh'ts fukked up, worse thing is... I got a b.s. degree.

nobody hiring with good professional jobs where I live. entry level expecting 10 years.

What'd you major in breh :mjpls:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
don't tell me what i already know

Like that redneck boss of yours tellin you to do self deprecating stuff while callin you boy?:russ:

Lol, but seriously you might wanna take a gamble on this one. What was your degree in?

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
Man it's that time to call up old friends. I'd hit 'em up. They'll let you stay with them for like a week or 2. Then be persistent, no one will hire you if you're not up their ass. Take frequent flights before you move to get everything lined up. Don't just take the leap of faith. Prepare for it.