Essential I Be Cooking!: Post a Pic of What You're Cooking Thread

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
Crockpot Beef Stew Sans Potatoes
1479396_10151765458510670_1723985396_n.jpg

Curried Salmon n Veggies...Brussel Sprouts Instead of Rice.
1468768_10151763965230670_1768986165_n.jpg

Whole Wheat Toast w/ Honey, Avocado, & Chicken Sausage Scramble (Eggs, Grape Tomatoes, Fresh Spinach, Cubanelle Peppers, Mushrooms, & Parsley)
1458412_10151761473175670_149680104_n.jpg

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
:dahell:

nah.. i just know how to cook.. its not that hard to make something look aesthetically pleasing..
it is pretty :wrist: how you plate up your food all fancy to take pictures of it to upload online right before you eat alone in your apartment

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
it is pretty :wrist: how you plate up your food all fancy to take pictures of it to upload online right before you eat alone in your apartment

i actually own a home where i live with my s/o and our two pets where i cook beautiful and healthy meals for us to enjoy at least 5 out of 7 nights a week...i also garden and grow most of my own veggies and herbs which i use in my kitchen...so please come again :smile:

EDIT: i noticed you weren't even talking to me so my bad...i had a alert and alls i saw was that rude shyt you said

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
i actually own a home where i live with my s/o and our two pets where i cook beautiful and healthy meals for us to enjoy at least 5 out of 7 nights a week...i also garden and grow most of my own veggies and herbs which i use in my kitchen...so please come again :smile:
do you often respond to posts that werent directed at you? fukk outta here with your canned vegetables and other premade ingredients talking about "i could beautiful and healthy meals" anyone can use a can opener and slop some shyt into a pan, if you spent as much time trying to actually cook as you did taking instagram pictures then maybe on day you would be able to prepare a real meal from scratch that doesnt end up looking like dog vomit.

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
do you often respond to posts that werent directed at you? fukk outta here with your canned vegetables and other premade ingredients talking about "i could beautiful and healthy meals" anyone can use a can opener and slop some shyt into a pan, if you spent as much time trying to actually cook as you did taking instagram pictures then maybe on day you would be able to prepare a real meal from scratch that doesnt end up looking like dog vomit.

ooh so now you wanna try and come for me...lol....thats cute...do your best m'dear because you seem hungry for attention and rude for no reason...i even edited my last response and apologized for my error...

but please miss me still with attacks on my ability to cook because it's clear you came your nosy ass in here to wish other peoples kitchen work was in your raggedy ass mouth....also i post my pics on facebook to share with my family and friends :smile:

also its ok to use canned veggies please dont act like some type of farmers market elitist that only purchase organic and has never eating a pre frozen or canned thing in your life....ole fukktarded fakkits on this website try so hard for no reason...sit down and just enjoy the pics or STFU

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
ooh so now you wanna try and come for me...lol....thats cute...do your best m'dear because you seem hungry for attention and rude for no reason...i even edited my last response and apologized for my error...

but please miss me still with attacks on my ability to cook because it's clear you came your nosy ass in here to wish other peoples kitchen work was in your raggedy ass mouth....also i post my pics on facebook to share with my family and friends :smile:

also its ok to use canned veggies please dont act like some type of farmers market elitist that only purchase organic and has never eating a pre frozen or canned thing in your life....ole fukktarded fakkits on this website try so hard for no reason...sit down and just enjoy the pics or STFU
yeah its ok to use canned veggies if you want the texture to be weird and shytty and for the taste to not be good. you are using canned bruschetta, dont try to act like you are putting in work in the kitchen, its not just canned veggies, i see that progresso "recipe starter" basil shyt you are trying to pass off and all the other store bought stocks and shyt that you are doctoring up and passing off as your own, im sure you got a few people tricked into thinking you know what you are doing but you cant fool me. all your plate ups look horrible, not aesthetically pleasing at all. how do i know all of this? because i make my living cooking.
:ufdup: :umad:

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
yeah its ok to use canned veggies if you want the texture to be weird and shytty and for the taste to not be good. you are using canned bruschetta, dont try to act like you are putting in work in the kitchen, its not just canned veggies, i see that progresso "recipe starter" basil shyt you are trying to pass off and all the other store bought stocks and shyt that you are doctoring up and passing off as your own, im sure you got a few people tricked into thinking you know what you are doing but you cant fool me. all your plate ups look horrible, not aesthetically pleasing at all. how do i know all of this? because i make my living cooking.
:ufdup: :umad:

tumblr_lm5bsedGbu1qii6tmo1_400.gif

oh honey...bag it...how is it even possible for me to try and say i made things from scratch when i posted pics of the ingredients i used that are not fresh made? you're not making any sense AT ALL in your attempts to try and clown....zero fukks given for your life as a cook because its probably in the back of a food truck anyway...and its cute how you evaded my inquiry about the origins of all the food you eat and/or prepare being certified organic/hormone free or otherwise 100% fresh and untainted in anyway....like i said originally..my bad for responding to you when you weren't addressing me but fukk off past that because it's clear i also use plenty of fresh ingredients...particularly veggies, because i grow them or buy from the market

it takes a true jackass to ruin something as simple as food threads ...congrats to you

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
tumblr_lm5bsedGbu1qii6tmo1_400.gif

oh honey...bag it...how is it even possible for me to try and say i made things from scratch when i posted pics of the ingredients i used that are not fresh made? you're not making any sense AT ALL in your attempts to try and clown....zero fukks given for your life as a cook because its probably in the back of a food truck anyway...and its cute how you evaded my inquiry about the origins of all the food you eat and/or prepare being certified organic/hormone free or otherwise 100% fresh and untainted in anyway....like i said originally..my bad for responding to you when you weren't addressing me but fukk off past that because it's clear i also use plenty of fresh ingredients...particularly veggies, because i grow them or buy from the market

it takes a true jackass to ruin something as simple as food threads ...congrats to you
yeah i agree you dont even try to make food from scratch so how could you do that when you dont even try?