Essential I Be Cooking!: Post a Pic of What You're Cooking Thread

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
now that looks like a struggle meal

I have some frozen patties and some leftover mac and cheese, what can I possibly do with that?

jblsrSQ2rf3GYD.png

Share your meals, breh

Daps
now that looks like a struggle meal

I have some frozen patties and some leftover mac and cheese, what can I possibly do with that?

jblsrSQ2rf3GYD.png

so, a patty melt is a struggle meal.. :beli:

some folks just love to hear themselves talk.. you dont know what its even made with, but you come in here sashaying.. :pachaha: next time, ill just check in with you to make sure its ok to cook something then post it..

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
so, a patty melt is a struggle meal.. :beli:

some folks just love to hear themselves talk.. you dont know what its even made with, but you come in here sashaying.. :pachaha: next time, ill just check in with you to make sure its ok to cook something then post it..
aight

just shoot me a PM and Ill let you know

jbq0p5U78e4t79.png

Daps
coconut ginger chicken over white rice

threw in a lil step-by-step.. pretty basic ingredients.. coconut milk, ginger root, bay leaves, fresh garlic, onions and cubed boneless chicken..

tumblr_ml0se5NXWC1rl83wco2_r1_500.jpg

cook your chicken first on med-high, and while thats going- saute' the ginger(you can peel it with a spoon).. mix in the onions, and garlic to your ginger.. after your chicken is cooked, and drained.. let the coconut milk scald, and add the chicken, then basil leaves to it thereafter(i put a few tablespoons of brown sugar for a lil kick).. add all your ingredients together, and cook on medium for about 15/20min.. you got yourself a meal.. :myman:

tumblr_ml0se5NXWC1rl83wco1_500.jpg

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
:eat:

Hows the trip going?
I have jetlag i tried to do tours today but i couldnt get out of bed.

Try the black and white pudding, fried mushrooms and tomato too.

Thats a bytch ass attempt at an Irish breakfast!:pachaha:

You staying at Jurys?

the black and white pudding sounds like something with blood. whats in it? im scared.

No im staying by the airport(Ardmore)